*****INDIA TOUR OF IRELAND & ENGLAND 2018*****

Kool_SRG

16 hours ago, timmy said:

ali gaadiki malli 5 wicket hall iche laa unnaru ee stick cricket aadukune vaadi serious player chesaaru kadharaa  Indian batsmen Image result for brahmi lungi gif

shewag lanti players leka, Ali lanti tumri part time bowlers,main bowlers ayipothuanru 

30 minutes ago, pentaya said:

Edemaina gelavalsina 2 tests poyayyai. First test and third test same. 

Hopefully the 05th one goes well

1st test and 4th test 

Pandya gadu pedda bokka pettadu 

First Inings pndya/ Pant okkadu vunna lead 100 bove vundedi. 

2nd innings, Pandya anna eam peekadu 
Test mottom l, 1 wicket , 4 runs kottadu 

Jaddu gadu vunna,. inka eekuva wickets runs tesevadu emo 

KOhli gadu prathi match adithe, inka migilina 6 batsmen deniki 

7 minutes ago, Kontekurradu said:

1st test and 4th test 

Pandya gadu pedda bokka pettadu 

First Inings pndya/ Pant okkadu vunna lead 100 bove vundedi. 

2nd innings, Pandya anna eam peekadu 
Test mottom l, 1 wicket , 4 runs kottadu 

Jaddu gadu vunna,. inka eekuva wickets runs tesevadu emo 

KOhli gadu prathi match adithe, inka migilina 6 batsmen deniki 

True. Change openers. Get Shaw and Vihari in.

10 minutes ago, pentaya said:

True. Change openers. Get Shaw and Vihari in.

Rahul gadu pedda bokka, Get Shaw in 

young and no pressure , his technique is lot better than rahul. 

give pandya a break, he wont deserve place in Overseas 

Alastair Cook to retire after India series

Cook has scored the most Test runs for England (currently 12,254) and is their most capped player (he will finish with 161 Test appearances).

England opening batsman Alastair Cook will retire from international cricket after the fifth and final Test against India at The Oval.

Cook, who has scored the most Test runs for England (currently 12,254) and is their most capped player (he will finish with 161 Test appearances), has been in poor form this summer and his position was coming under scrutiny following a run of low scores against India. Although he has decided to retire from England duty, he will continue to play for Essex.

"After much thought and deliberation over the last few months I have decided to announce my retirement from international cricket at the end of this Test series against India," Cook said in a statement on Monday (September 3).

"Although it is a sad day, I can do so with a big smile on my face knowing I have given everything and there is nothing left in the tank. I have achieved more than I could have ever imagined and feel very privileged to have played for such a long time alongside some of the greats of the English game. The thought of not sharing the dressing room again, with some of my teammates was the hardest part of my decision, but I know the timing is right.

"I have loved cricket my whole life from playing in the garden as a child and will never underestimate how special it is to pull on an England shirt. So I know it is the right time to give the next generation of young cricketers their turn to entertain us and feel the immense pride that comes with representing your country."

The 33-year-old scored a memorable double hundred at the MCG during the winter's Ashes series as well as a double century last summer against West Indies at Edgbaston but has found things tough in between times. He has scored just three half-centuries, in addition to the two double-hundreds, since the start of 2017 and has passed 20 twice in seven innings against India this summer.

During the fourth Test at the Ageas Bowl, Cook's mentor Graham Gooch said he was worried that the opener was "flat-lining". Gooch told BBC Radio 4's Today show: "My concern would be watching him that I don't see any improvements in his game. When you're a batsman, you need to improve yourself, you need to look for new things to do to drive you forward."

After so many appearances in the most challenging position in the game, Cook hinted that his famed desire to improve had waned. "There are too many people to thank individually, but a special mention must go to the Barmy Army and all the supporters for their constant encouragement and also a special mention to Graham Gooch," Cook added.

"As a seven-year-old I queued for his autograph outside Essex County Cricket Club and years later was so fortunate to have him mentoring me. Graham was my sounding board, especially in the early years of my career, spending hour after hour throwing balls at me with his dog stick. He made me realise you always need to keep improving whatever you are trying to achieve."

Cook, who began his Test career in 2006 with a hundred in Nagpur, will finish against India, the same team against which he started. There is a nice symbolism in that and there can be few cricketers who have worked harder at their game and fitness - he is still the fittest in England's squad - or squeezed more out of their ability.

He currently sits sixth on the all-time list of Test run-scorers behind Sachin Tendulkar [15,921], Ricky Ponting [13,378], Jacques Kallis [13,289], Rahul Dravid [13,288] and Kumar Sangakkara [12,400], and currently has 32 Test hundreds to his name which may of course be added to this week at The Oval. Whatever happens in south London, Cook will finish his career with an average in the mid 40s.

He also captained England for a record 59 Test matches and despite being criticised at times for being tactically too rigid, only Michael Vaughan has won more games in charge than Cook's 24 victories.

"My family and I have had 12 wonderful years fulfilling my dreams and this could not have been done without them," Cook added. "So I wish to thank my parents and brothers, my wife, Alice, and her family for their quiet, unwavering support behind the scenes. As cricketers, who travel frequently, we often don't realise just how important our families are to our success.

"I would also like to thank Essex County Cricket Club for their help and support ever since I was 12, and I can't wait to get fully involved with them in the 2019 season. I wish the England team every success in the future, and I will be watching with great excitement."

Where this leaves England's top order remains to be seen. Cook's fellow opener Keaton Jennings has also struggled against India, although it must be said that the conditions have been extremely challenging, but the seemingly never-ending search for a stable opening pair continues. For now, though, it is time to recognise the achievements of one of England's finest.

47 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Alastair Cook to retire after India series

Cook has scored the most Test runs for England (currently 12,254) and is their most capped player (he will finish with 161 Test appearances).

England opening batsman Alastair Cook will retire from international cricket after the fifth and final Test against India at The Oval.

Cook, who has scored the most Test runs for England (currently 12,254) and is their most capped player (he will finish with 161 Test appearances), has been in poor form this summer and his position was coming under scrutiny following a run of low scores against India. Although he has decided to retire from England duty, he will continue to play for Essex.

"After much thought and deliberation over the last few months I have decided to announce my retirement from international cricket at the end of this Test series against India," Cook said in a statement on Monday (September 3).

"Although it is a sad day, I can do so with a big smile on my face knowing I have given everything and there is nothing left in the tank. I have achieved more than I could have ever imagined and feel very privileged to have played for such a long time alongside some of the greats of the English game. The thought of not sharing the dressing room again, with some of my teammates was the hardest part of my decision, but I know the timing is right.

"I have loved cricket my whole life from playing in the garden as a child and will never underestimate how special it is to pull on an England shirt. So I know it is the right time to give the next generation of young cricketers their turn to entertain us and feel the immense pride that comes with representing your country."

The 33-year-old scored a memorable double hundred at the MCG during the winter's Ashes series as well as a double century last summer against West Indies at Edgbaston but has found things tough in between times. He has scored just three half-centuries, in addition to the two double-hundreds, since the start of 2017 and has passed 20 twice in seven innings against India this summer.

During the fourth Test at the Ageas Bowl, Cook's mentor Graham Gooch said he was worried that the opener was "flat-lining". Gooch told BBC Radio 4's Today show: "My concern would be watching him that I don't see any improvements in his game. When you're a batsman, you need to improve yourself, you need to look for new things to do to drive you forward."

After so many appearances in the most challenging position in the game, Cook hinted that his famed desire to improve had waned. "There are too many people to thank individually, but a special mention must go to the Barmy Army and all the supporters for their constant encouragement and also a special mention to Graham Gooch," Cook added.

"As a seven-year-old I queued for his autograph outside Essex County Cricket Club and years later was so fortunate to have him mentoring me. Graham was my sounding board, especially in the early years of my career, spending hour after hour throwing balls at me with his dog stick. He made me realise you always need to keep improving whatever you are trying to achieve."

Cook, who began his Test career in 2006 with a hundred in Nagpur, will finish against India, the same team against which he started. There is a nice symbolism in that and there can be few cricketers who have worked harder at their game and fitness - he is still the fittest in England's squad - or squeezed more out of their ability.

He currently sits sixth on the all-time list of Test run-scorers behind Sachin Tendulkar [15,921], Ricky Ponting [13,378], Jacques Kallis [13,289], Rahul Dravid [13,288] and Kumar Sangakkara [12,400], and currently has 32 Test hundreds to his name which may of course be added to this week at The Oval. Whatever happens in south London, Cook will finish his career with an average in the mid 40s.

He also captained England for a record 59 Test matches and despite being criticised at times for being tactically too rigid, only Michael Vaughan has won more games in charge than Cook's 24 victories.

"My family and I have had 12 wonderful years fulfilling my dreams and this could not have been done without them," Cook added. "So I wish to thank my parents and brothers, my wife, Alice, and her family for their quiet, unwavering support behind the scenes. As cricketers, who travel frequently, we often don't realise just how important our families are to our success.

"I would also like to thank Essex County Cricket Club for their help and support ever since I was 12, and I can't wait to get fully involved with them in the 2019 season. I wish the England team every success in the future, and I will be watching with great excitement."

Where this leaves England's top order remains to be seen. Cook's fellow opener Keaton Jennings has also struggled against India, although it must be said that the conditions have been extremely challenging, but the seemingly never-ending search for a stable opening pair continues. For now, though, it is time to recognise the achievements of one of England's finest.

His time is long gone ago