Arranged marriage market lo unna poragallara

kiraak_poradu

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I don’t think anything . I don’t know how they fell in love and why they wanted to marry . Where did I ever say they fell in love because of profiles or got married ? 

You clearly stated that she has a way better profile than him, so you were judging him and his relationship with the woman based on his "profile strength". The implication in your statement was that the girl was too good for him. What I am saying is that it's your perception, since if the girl were to believe in the same she wouldn't have even agreed to marry him in the first place. 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Okay so this becomes even more strange now. 

So what you are saying is, the guy's parents know as well that he was going to marry that other girl and as per your own admission, the girl's parents also went to India not for a visit but to "convince" his parents for the alliance. First things first, it doesn't work that way in inter racial relationships in the US. The girl's parents won't go to a distant place like India to take a chance and "convince" the guy's parents to give these two adults permission to marry each other. So they would have only gone there had they known for sure that the guy's parents were okay with the alliance, just to meet and greet their future in laws. 

If the above were to be the case, why would the guys parents still "emotionally blackmail" him to talk to a third person, that after his marriage date was fixed and his honeymoon planned well in advance as well. Wouldn't they know that a simple Google search on his name would yield these facts. I have never heard a stranger saga than the one you mentioned. 

Their parents knew for sure . I don’t know why he called and what made him call when a small google search could get the wedding registry . I can’t answer why they did this they should only know their situations . It’s upto you if you want to believe or not . 

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

I don’t think anything . I don’t know how they fell in love and why they wanted to marry . Where did I ever say they fell in love because of profiles or got married ? 

Aunty don't marry be happy. Mood vasthe get someone no for one night why fighting.

Most husbands live for kids and not for wife. A successful marriage in India is for 3 months and by then husband is bored of wife

Just now, Amrita said:

Their parents knew for sure . I don’t know why he called and what made him call when a small google search could get the wedding registry . I can’t answer why they did this they should only know their situations . It’s upto you if you want to believe or not . 

Haha where did I say I am not believing what you said. I believe what you say, it's just that I find this really really strange that's all. 

Just now, VijayDevarakonda said:

Aunty don't marry be happy. Mood vasthe get someone no for one night why fighting.

Most husbands live for kids and not for wife. A successful marriage in India is for 3 months and by then husband is bored of wife

@3$%@3$%

What if they end up having no kids parthu, appudenti paristithi

9 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

So ideally if the above were true, you should have actually contacted the girl he was getting married to and should have let her know what he was upto. I mean, she is getting into a matrimonial alliance with him so she needs to know as well what sort of a person he is right. 

You can't brush this off saying "why should I bother about his life", you have an ethical and moral responsibility to inform the girl about him contacting you one month before his marriage. Who knows, she perhaps would have broken it off with him since he's not trustworthy. Today he contacted someone over the phone, tomorrow he might seek physical favors and cheat on her right. So you should have done that bit. 

That said, it brings another point into contention here. What sort of a guy would agree to talk to a different girl when his marriage is a month away, knowing that if his fiance were to find out about him doing such the whole alliance might be in jeopardy. I wouldn't think any sane/rational guy would have considered such an option. 

This is the strangest case I have heard in my life @Amrita

Every person reacts in their own way . I don’t get into life’s of people whom I don’t know for just two calls . Neither my family would like me to get into things like these . 

7 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

@3$%@3$%

What if they end up having no kids parthu, appudenti paristithi

No kids they keep trying. After 3 months they start cheating their wife saying I will be late to home busy with work ani.

Before 3 months love towards wife -kanna you are beautiful, you look like kajal, nee hands intha smooth ga vundi and I will cook the food antaru.

After 3 months - Food ready ainda, entha time padukuntav, mee howley father property epudu register chestado telusko, Nuvvu velli paduko I have work

9 minutes ago, VijayDevarakonda said:

Naku already pelli ayyindi Ippudu divorce ivvadam kashtam ley . Light .

12 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

You clearly stated that she has a way better profile than him, so you were judging him and his relationship with the woman based on his "profile strength". The implication in your statement was that the girl was too good for him. What I am saying is that it's your perception, since if the girl were to believe in the same she wouldn't have even agreed to marry him in the first place. 

Nope . I am interested because of profile ani u said daniki  cheppanu she has better profile ala ante a Ammayi ante naku inka interest unnatta ane context lo . You are assuming things . 

2 minutes ago, VijayDevarakonda said:

No kids they keep trying. After 3 months they start cheating their wife saying I will be late to home busy with work ani.

Before 3 months love towards wife -kanna you are beautiful, you look like kajal, nee hands intha smooth ga vundi and I will cook the food antaru.

After 3 months - Food ready ainda, entha time padukuntav, mee howley father property epudu register chestado telusko, Nuvvu velli paduko I have work

@3$%@3$%*=:yourock

Expect chesinatte cheppav baa, manchi depth undi nuvvu cheppina danilo

3 minutes ago, VijayDevarakonda said:

@3$%@3$% @Quickgun_murugan Nee gurinchena vivarinchi cheptunnadu

Nope . I am interested because of profile ante cheppanu she has better profile ala ante a Ammayi ante naku inka interest unnatta ane context lo . You are assuming things . 

%$#$ This is even more confusing kaani okay le I will leave it here, no point in dissecting this. 

Nope . I am interested because of profile ante cheppanu she has better profile ala ante a Ammayi ante naku inka interest unnatta ane context lo . You are assuming things . 

Nope I am just going by what you have posted. But it's okay maybe you weren't specific enough in describing it. It's all good. 

6 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

@3$%@3$%*=:yourock

Expect chesinatte cheppav baa, manchi depth undi nuvvu cheppina danilo

@3$%

We are humans buddy . Every person know what they need but what we tell is not what we do.

Jeevitham andarini sankanaki vadilivestadi. Life is short vunnapudee porilanu enjoy cheyali mandu kottali money earn cheyali kids ni kannali. After 45 years sallabadi india lo eddo time pass chesthu I would have done justice to my life for what god has given anni neenu feel avutha.