Ee kalam pellillu

Rushabhi

ma colleagues unnaru 

1)she is working on h1 and husband on h4 ,sitting at home.pellapdu India lo eme software engineer and guy edo bank lo job anta

2)she is working on h1 and husband on h4 ,sitting at home.pellapdu India lo eme software engineer and guy is chef

rendu cases lo single income with kids ,both are arranged marriages

7 minutes ago, vendettaa said:

ma colleagues unnaru 

1)she is working on h1 and husband on h4 ,sitting at home.pellapdu India lo eme software engineer and guy edo bank lo job anta

2)she is working on h1 and husband on h4 ,sitting at home.pellapdu India lo eme software engineer and guy is chef

rendu cases lo single income with kids ,both are arranged marriages

Do u mean a software engineer profession is much better than bank job and chef .. and ur frnds are kind enough to get married to low skilled labourers ... or ur colleague is kind enough not to leave hi. In india or take a divorce when she got h1 ...i dont see wat u want to say ..ease help me understand.. 

20 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Sare maga vedhavalake question alanti ammayilani chesukontunnaru? Badhalu enduku paduthunnaru

Alanti panikimalina pakodilani evaru cheskuntaru teliste .. wen they open up and reveal their disgusting ideology they become the topic for threads like this and fodder for dbs income 

2 minutes ago, JavaBava said:

Do u mean a software engineer profession is much better than bank job and chef .. and ur frnds are kind enough to get married to low skilled labourers ... or ur colleague is kind enough not to leave hi. In india or take a divorce when she got h1 ...i dont see wat u want to say ..ease help me understand.. 

Your question was do you know of any girls who marry a person without security (job status e.t.c) Her answer was yes these are my acquaintances who did that

6 minutes ago, JavaBava said:

nenem cheppa, ilanti cases kuda unay ani cheppanu 

vallem na freinds kadu , work place lo telsu ante , pelli cheskodaniki job status okate chudaru ani cheppa

chala factors untay oka arranged marriage avdaniki family , jatakalu , properties, leda both families relation like freindship 

ikda chala mandi men single incomes , kids antuntaru kastalu etc 

women kuda unnaru single income with kids and husband sitting at home annnanu 

paina iddaru malli pregnant , work ki vastu untaru 7 month vachi , where husbands drop pickup alanti panulu chestuntaru

Just now, Rushabhi said:

Your question was do you know of any girls who marry a person without security (job status e.t.c) Her answer was yes these are my acquaintances who did that

Ohhh my maddowww ... this is ignorance at peaks to say a bank job or a chef profession is not secured and a pakodi s/w engg in desi mnc is safe and secure. Good going. Waiting for ur next punch dialogue...yourock

1 minute ago, vendettaa said:

nenem cheppa, ilanti cases kuda unay ani cheppanu 

vallem na freinds kadu , work place lo telsu ante , pelli cheskodaniki job status okate chudaru ani cheppa

chala factors untay oka arranged marriage avdaniki family , jatakalu , properties, leda both families relation like freindship 

ikda chala mandi men single incomes , kids antuntaru 

women kuda unnaru single income with kids and husband sitting at home annnanu 

Ur explanation proves that chef or bank job is not equal in status to software job. Yes this is the exact ideology of girls that i am bashing here and u r proving tat i am right. Thanks 

1 minute ago, JavaBava said:

Ur explanation proves that chef or bank job is not equal in status to software job. Yes this is the exact ideology of girls that i am bashing here and u r proving tat i am right. Thanks 

aa jobs takuva ani analedu but present vallem chestunnaru india lo jobs resign chesi usa lo kaliga  unnaru , if they find jobs here and contribute to family its good 

software /bank / chef ekuva takuva ani ekda analedu 

present valla status enti no job no income , wives earning ante 

5 minutes ago, JavaBava said:

Ohhh my maddowww ... this is ignorance at peaks to say a bank job or a chef profession is not secured and a pakodi s/w engg in desi mnc is safe and secure. Good going. Waiting for ur next punch dialogue...yourock

ekda software secure bank/cheff in secure ani ekda analedu 

anni nuvve aneskuntunav 

wife working and contributing to family 

husband em doing sitting at home 

3 minutes ago, vendettaa said:

aa jobs takuva ani analedu but present vallem chestunnaru india lo jobs resign chesi usa lo kaliga  unnaru , if they find jobs here and contribute to family its good 

software /bank / chef ekuva takuva ani ekda analedu 

present valla status enti no job no income , wives earning ante 

So plz explain this statement of urs ..vallem na freinds kadu , work place lo telsu ante , pelli cheskodaniki job status okate chudaru ani cheppa..

where did the status come from if u r not comparing 

Thank you girls ..for proving that a girls mind revolves around status money and security in marriage .. but are ready to question that behaviour in public forums .. johar indian garals hypocrisy.*=:

3 minutes ago, JavaBava said:

So plz explain this statement of urs ..vallem na freinds kadu , work place lo telsu ante , pelli cheskodaniki job status okate chudaru ani cheppa..

where did the status come from if u r not comparing 

topic ade ga visa status