Ee nagaraniki emaindi - 2/5

UTDallasKurrodu

6 hours ago, Crazy_Robert said:

Chala mandhi aa mood lo undevallu.. arjun  reddy inko $hit.. nagaraniki... real life incidents paina inspire ayi raskunnadu. 

director's real life incidents ee pettadu, akkada inspirations emi undi

1 hour ago, ram4a said:

Ya Bro, recording Dance and Jigel raani are of High Standards and gr8 ideology.

evadu sami ivi high standards, gr8 laddu annadh.....mandhu kottudu, ammailani boothulu thittudu...professors ni comment chesi vedavalan cheyudu...parents meedha satires vesduu...hp kottukonudu....moothulu seekkonudu..idhi current high stansards, ideology one should follow....kadhaaaaaa 

tharun bhakshar ( during pelli chupulu time) ----  "Thanks to reviewers for great , genuine reviews"

tharun bhaskar (now with this movie) --- "I hope I find time some day to sit and write reviews on reviews. They are horrible and unqualified to review a film. I understand that an opinion is like an ass**le and everyone has one but a review should be given by a person who has at least a film appreciation course. Their knowledge about screenplay writing, structure, other aspects of filmmaking are zero"

11 hours ago, UTDallasKurrodu said:

A sub standard film aimed at sub standard youth of telugu states ..mandu tagadam ye style anukune youth ki nachuddi movie..asala hero character ni laagi kottali anipinchindi...vadu asala hero ela avutadu..so much of ego and attitude..heroine dad ni kottinatu ee tharun bhasker dad ni kotte telustadi...faltu movie

There are no heroes in the movies, they are just well written characters. May be you imagined one of the character as hero. 

33 minutes ago, Don_Draper said:

There are no heroes in the movies, they are just well written characters. May be you imagined one of the character as hero. 

ankuls  ki nachchadu bro 

expected an item song emo 

12 hours ago, UTDallasKurrodu said:

A sub standard film aimed at sub standard youth of telugu states ..mandu tagadam ye style anukune youth ki nachuddi movie..asala hero character ni laagi kottali anipinchindi...vadu asala hero ela avutadu..so much of ego and attitude..heroine dad ni kottinatu ee tharun bhasker dad ni kotte telustadi...faltu movie

Dude, The Telugu movies are moving away....from Hero/Star centric to actor/actress/story centric. 

Ie cinemalo vunna vallu hero’s kadu, actors who have acted in the movie, they did their job and their job is to act and I guess that’s what they did...

if you are searching for a HERO in them, may be you checkout those movies in YouTube , there are plenty of them....

24 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

ankuls  ki nachchadu bro 

expected an item song emo 

Two unte inka better bro. Beating ki convenient ga untadi, artham chesukoruu

45 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Dude, The Telugu movies are moving away....from Hero/Star centric to actor/actress/story centric. 

Ie cinemalo vunna vallu hero’s kadu, actors who have acted in the movie, they did their job and their job is to act and I guess that’s what they did...

if you are searching for a HERO in them, may be you checkout those movies in YouTube , there are plenty of them....

I predicted this in 2013, before AP/TG formation. I'm awesome @3$%

more Hyderabadi based filmmakers will move the industry more into the realistic arena ani.

6 hours ago, Mr Mirchi said:

tharun bhakshar ( during pelli chupulu time) ----  "Thanks to reviewers for great , genuine reviews"

tharun bhaskar (now with this movie) --- "I hope I find time some day to sit and write reviews on reviews. They are horrible and unqualified to review a film. I understand that an opinion is like an ass**le and everyone has one but a review should be given by a person who has at least a film appreciation course. Their knowledge about screenplay writing, structure, other aspects of filmmaking are zero"

reviewer - moviemaker fish - water laaga untaaru, konni saarlu fish-fisherman laaga untaaru.

6 hours ago, Mr Mirchi said:

evadu sami ivi high standards, gr8 laddu annadh.....mandhu kottudu, ammailani boothulu thittudu...professors ni comment chesi vedavalan cheyudu...parents meedha satires vesduu...hp kottukonudu....moothulu seekkonudu..idhi current high stansards, ideology one should follow....kadhaaaaaa 

yaa...cheap fellows like cheap like arjun reddy and ee nagaraniki..li8 tesukuko..chillar gallu ave nachutai..rangasthalam lanti classic lo they found only jigel rani to point out anthene ardam avuddi they are fickle minded people ani

vadevado lungi kattukuni beedi kalisthe cheap anta...mari pub lo waiter gadini orike insult cheyocha..aadu emi tappu chesadu...rent kosam nyayam ga adiginodni kottacha alaa..asala siggu lekunda job lekunda dad ni rent kattalekunda chesinodu hero anta..malla adi urban comedy..thu

3 minutes ago, UTDallasKurrodu said:

yaa...cheap fellows like cheap like arjun reddy and ee nagaraniki..li8 tesukuko..chillar gallu ave nachutai..rangasthalam lanti classic lo they found only jigel rani to point out anthene ardam avuddi they are fickle minded people ani

hehe.. easy teesko bhayya. movie ilaaney teeyaali ani rule ledhu :)