EE home ela untadi? Konocha?

andhrabullet

9 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Ewww

Ma intloke vachindi Oka sari . 911 ki call cheste literally tesi front entrance deggare vadilesadu. Parking lots side walks everywhere untayi . But we get used to them as well . Starting lo I used to freak out vachedappadiki picha light anipinchindi. Been there for 3 years. 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• Amrita

• Rushabhi

• Spartan

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Ma intloke vachindi Oka sari . 911 ki call cheste literally tesi front entrance deggare vadilesadu. Parking lots side walks everywhere untayi . But we get used to them as well . Starting lo I used to freak out vachedappadiki picha light anipinchindi. Been there for 3 years. 

I have a phobia of snakes, kinda. 

11 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Can understand. I am scared of most animals , insects etc. cockroaches , dogs to wild animals . Reptiles chuste I feel disgusted. Very bad on my part to say that though . 

Weren’t you in Arizona though ? Rattle snakes to compare cheste Florida snakes picha light .

5 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Can understand. I am scared of most animals , insects etc. cockroaches , dogs to wild animals . Reptiles chuste I feel disgusted. Very bad on my part to say that though . 

Weren’t you in Arizona though ? Rattle snakes to compare cheste Florida snakes picha light .

YEah but nenu unna area lo Tempe lo I haven't seen many rattlesnakes in the backyard they usually stay in the mountainous areas. If I had a single home in North Scottsdale or Ahwautukee it's a common sight. 

1 hour ago, tennisluvr said:

Ya same with me. Ucha padthadi naku 

1 hour ago, tennisluvr said:

YEah but nenu unna area lo Tempe lo I haven't seen many rattlesnakes in the backyard they usually stay in the mountainous areas. If I had a single home in North Scottsdale or Ahwautukee it's a common sight. 

Yeah they caught a snake in front of our office in Ahwatukee. Akkada bane untayi snakes .

7 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Yeah they caught a snake in front of our office in Ahwatukee. Akkada bane untayi snakes .

Yeah because it's close to South Mountain. Oka friend illu undedi aa South mountain trail head venakala, we saw a lot of rattlers around his place. Like families of them, but he grew up in the mountains so vaadu picha lite teesukunevadu. 

8 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Was it a rattler? Diamondback? Adi choosthene I will automatically become a linebacker and start running

10 minutes ago, Picha lite said:

Ya same with me. Ucha padthadi naku 

Yeah anduke Florida usually avoid chesa inni rojulu never even tried looking for jobs in that state. 

12 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

How bad is the snake problem in Florida? Do you see a lot of snakes in your backyard? Florida bros, please answer. 

Not a lot ... depends on where u r! If u go to park good possibility is seeing snake.. if u have a back yard with conservation .. there is a good possibility apart from these 2 .. u won’t encounter much 

12 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Was it a rattler? Diamondback? Adi choosthene I will automatically become a linebacker and start running

Yeah it was rattler . I was coming out for lunch nato vachinavallu immediately they went inside . I was also on phone call . Ento ani I left . Vachedappadiki they just caught the snake. I don’t know how it looks and also can’t identify by sound as I am not local and never saw one Akkada snake undi ani kuda teledu .  Batikipoya luckily . 

Akkada employees told its very common . Vallu walking ki velthe kuda used to tell me koncham observe and pay attention Ani after that episode .