Precautions before marriage

Staysafebro

1 minute ago, MagaMaharaju said:

enni precautions theeskoni enthala jagratha padina destiny ni evvaru marchaleru

ye nimishaaniki emi jaruguno evaru oohinchedaru ~*^

NO SUCH THING AS DESTINY. It's what you convince yourself as, it's also called as coping. 

1 hour ago, Staysafebro said:

Ikkada discussions and recent news choosaka, I want to be a little thorough. Before saying yes what are the precautions we have to take?

I am thinking of asking for medical reports and putting in a nuptial agreement. Konchem bhayanga undhi. I earn more and have more property to lose if something happens. Should I ask my parents to not keep any property on my name? I am not asking for any dowry or anything. If her parents want to give anything to her it is their wish. No talk from my side. Asale ammayilu ippudu maa parents ni adagandi ani cheppi later 498a vestharu. They are very cunning these days. 

If there is a fight record chesukovala? Chaala mandi husbands fight cheyakapoyina domestic violence case kinda book chesetharu. We have to be vary of that too. I think the relatives are also liable for that too. 

Ammayi meeda bharosa unte ivi Yevi avasaram ledhu ana kandi. We have to be aware these days. Abbayi entha manchiga unna bokkalo veyistharu without batting an eyelid for their selfish reasons. Abbayenti parents ni relatives ni kooda jail lo pettistharu. Kothaga pelli ayinappudu ivi ekkuvaga alochincham. But after you are married for a few years, ninnu marchaleka poyamano, nee meeda istam thaggadam vallano, they will try to manipulate you and get you in trouble. Inkaa TV lakkekinchi nee name bad cheyadaaniki kooda try chestharu. I have thought of these precautions. Inka emayina alochinchala? Any other suggestions or precautions?

enduku bro first nunde negative thinking

choose cheskodame manchi family and manchi ammayni choose chesko 

ilanti negative thoughts unte boy or girl pelliki duram undadam better v

5 minutes ago, abbajabbadebba said:

enduku bro first nunde negative thinking

choose cheskodame manchi family and manchi ammayni choose chesko 

ilanti negative thoughts unte boy or girl pelliki duram undadam better v

keedenchi meelenchamannaru peddalu anduke anta........

2 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Doesn't matter, they will still accuse you. How can you prove you haven't taken anything? That's tough to prove, plus if it's a 498a case you will lose your own property one that you have earned by yourself as well. 

@tenniluvr papam pillodu muchata paduthunadu let him marry no.

pelli annedhi enjoyment for 3 months and after 3months they call husband old man, waste fellow and no respect to husband parents @TOM_BHAYYA personal experiences.

Don't worry 498a and divorce her. you can save your property without giving it to your wife and the costly divorce in india is 20 lakhs anukuntta maximum

2 hours ago, Staysafebro said:

Ikkada discussions and recent news choosaka, I want to be a little thorough. Before saying yes what are the precautions we have to take?

I am thinking of asking for medical reports and putting in a nuptial agreement. Konchem bhayanga undhi. I earn more and have more property to lose if something happens. Should I ask my parents to not keep any property on my name? I am not asking for any dowry or anything. If her parents want to give anything to her it is their wish. No talk from my side. Asale ammayilu ippudu maa parents ni adagandi ani cheppi later 498a vestharu. They are very cunning these days. 

If there is a fight record chesukovala? Chaala mandi husbands fight cheyakapoyina domestic violence case kinda book chesetharu. We have to be vary of that too. I think the relatives are also liable for that too. 

Ammayi meeda bharosa unte ivi Yevi avasaram ledhu ana kandi. We have to be aware these days. Abbayi entha manchiga unna bokkalo veyistharu without batting an eyelid for their selfish reasons. Abbayenti parents ni relatives ni kooda jail lo pettistharu. Kothaga pelli ayinappudu ivi ekkuvaga alochincham. But after you are married for a few years, ninnu marchaleka poyamano, nee meeda istam thaggadam vallano, they will try to manipulate you and get you in trouble. Inkaa TV lakkekinchi nee name bad cheyadaaniki kooda try chestharu. I have thought of these precautions. Inka emayina alochinchala? Any other suggestions or precautions?

NICE THOUGHTS BRO...SO Get Marry to a MAN so no legal dowry problems vundavu %$#$

Jokes apart neku antha properties vundhi antha problem vunte Throw 1 lakh rupees and get the thorough back ground check done ! why worrying so you can elminate 70% risk of OLD BOY Friend stories... 

Old boy friends lekuna pelli ayina tarvatha yevarana gokuthunarante nelo edo problem( I mean taking care) vishyam lo vundemo chusuko ..saripodhi!! all the best tamudu !! But inko pani cheyochu oka OA family pelli chupulu kellu whom you are sure you are going to not marry just ask them ' how to make sure you dont put 498A case on us despite we are not asking any dowry" valla reaction yento chudu !! telisipodhi.

1 hour ago, tennisluvr said:

NO SUCH THING AS DESTINY. It's what you convince yourself as, it's also called as coping. 

Everything is destiny bro ..  dhanini avaru marcha leru

1 hour ago, whatsapp said:

NICE THOUGHTS BRO...SO Get Marry to a MAN so no legal dowry problems vundavu %$#$

Jokes apart neku antha properties vundhi antha problem vunte Throw 1 lakh rupees and get the thorough back ground check done ! why worrying so you can elminate 70% risk of OLD BOY Friend stories... 

Old boy friends lekuna pelli ayina tarvatha yevarana gokuthunarante nelo edo problem( I mean taking care) vishyam lo vundemo chusuko ..saripodhi!! all the best tamudu !! But inko pani cheyochu oka OA family pelli chupulu kellu whom you are sure you are going to not marry just ask them ' how to make sure you dont put 498A case on us despite we are not asking any dowry" valla reaction yento chudu !! telisipodhi.

Who will do background checks man?

1 hour ago, Staysafebro said:

Really are you don't know. Thee are lot of private agencies are there in Hyd.. but we can not trust all.. 

21 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Bharat matrimony lone v untayi. Reviews anni chudu worth investment life time tension vunadhu neku 

4 hours ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Ante reply ivvadaniki felli avvalna. Review rasetodu film maker haa ?? 

What an analogy saar..Eppudu inthe broadminded ga think chesthu untara?

4 hours ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Ante reply ivvadaniki felli avvalna. Review rasetodu film maker haa ?? 

Meeku meere saati..Compliment anukunevuuu malli..

5 hours ago, Staysafebro said:

Anta Assamey

7 minutes ago, ronitreddy said:

What an analogy saar..Eppudu inthe broadminded ga think chesthu untara?

5 minutes ago, ronitreddy said:

Meeku meere saati..Compliment anukunevuuu malli..

Endukankul mee lanti ankuls ki malanti uth ante chinna chupu