Wife tho godava.... patience test chestundi

JonSnowUSA

4 minutes ago, Biskot said:

amo mari.. na case different

. naku na gf tho fightings appudu appudu common, frustration vachinappudu arusukuntam... worst case lo appudu appudu hand raise aythadhi nadhi.(1 ).. tanu em raise cheyadhu...  silent untadhi

tharvatha chala badha padutha.......... sorry chepta inka appudu hand raise cheya ani anta..................  thanu smile echi,  edhi neku common aa ga ani silent untadhi...

aa badha nunchi chala prema vasthadhi maku... we are becoming more and more strong..

- Jai balaya 

Maku kuda godavalu ayitayi.. arusukuntam.. after that inka strong avtam.. na case kuda simlar ga vundi.

1 hour ago, JonSnowUSA said:

wife tho godava... patience test chestundi... chiraku dobbi anukokunda oka debba padindi. ela bujjaginchali

@JonSnowUSA Big mistake. Tell her u genuinely feel sorry about it. Inkeppudu ala man handle cheykunda unta ani cheppu. If you have kids keep in mind tat these kind of situations will mentally disturb them. 

If if you think your partner is testing ur patience just walk away from such Situations and stay calm for a while. 

Never loose your cool bro. # hugs 

1 hour ago, JonSnowUSA said:

wife tho godava... patience test chestundi... chiraku dobbi anukokunda oka debba padindi. ela bujjaginchali

bujjaginchodu... if you do that... nee patience chachipotundi...

1 minute ago, JonSnowUSA said:

Maku kuda godavalu ayitayi.. arusukuntam.. after that inka strong avtam.. na case kuda simlar ga vundi.

If you're genuinely feeling bad it is okie. But don't take her for granted. I used to be the angry one in relationship. But initial ga ne I realized.

Unfortunately the other person was passive aggressive. Kopam lo anesthunde later I used to feel so bad. Actually we sometimes don't mean or intend to.

Now I learnt my lesson but anyways it's too late.

10 minutes ago, Biskot said:

. naku na gf tho fightings appudu appudu common, frustration vachinappudu arusukuntam... worst case lo appudu appudu hand raise aythadhi nadhi.(1 ).. tanu em raise cheyadhu...  silent untadhi

tharvatha chala badha padutha.......... sorry chepta inka appudu hand raise cheya ani anta..................  thanu smile echi,  edhi neku common aa ga ani silent untadhi... next chese rasaleela mathram rasabhadham ga untai.. after fight

aa badha nunchi chala prema vasthadhi maku... we are becoming more and more strong..

- Jai balaya 

GF is different from wife. There is a big difference with respect to their rights and thinking 

4 minutes ago, Sia said:

@JonSnowUSA Big mistake. Tell her u genuinely feel sorry about it. Inkeppudu ala man handle cheykunda unta ani cheppu. If you have kids keep in mind tat these kind of situations will mentally disturb them. 

If if you think your partner is testing ur patience just walk away from such Situations and stay calm for a while. 

Never loose your cool bro. # hugs 

No kids.. will do the same.. try to avoid situation by walking out or doing something else. Got a lesson that husband needs more patience than anyone else.. We are like garbage bin and family/wife will throw something always. 

1 minute ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

GF is different from wife. There is a big difference with respect to their rights and thinking 

auna , aythe nenu pelli chesukonu................ atla ne living together continue chestha

42 minutes ago, JonSnowUSA said:

Nenu chesindhi tappe.. kadani anale.

TV chustunna ani, telikunda intlo vallatho matladutunna ani.. ma vallu chesina panulanni talchukuntu.. fry la tinestundi.. kanipinchinavanni na midaki visirutunte.. okati ichanu.. entha nacha chepina vinale... different ga handle chesi vunde.. aa time lo na mind lo chala tirugutunnayi... daniki stack chestu eeme... ala jarigindi.

will talk to her first and probably go out. Ilanti situations ni general ga ela avoid cheyali... suggest and enlighten me

over ga think cheyyaku man, things will get down to normal. phone lo kakunda, direct ga velli sorry about wat happened and regret avutunna ani cheppu (be true and honest). try to get out of that mood, and e discussion avoid cheyyu, and move on to your routine life. behave (act ) like you are normal, and relaxed after you convey sorry to her.

inka how to avoid these situations ante,  there is no such best way way to avoid these situations, and there is no best advice and everybody have find their own way. Rather we have try to learn how  to handle these situations. for example, wife anavasarnga racha chestunte, act like normal (dont over react) and do not give a sh*t  what she is talking about and do not extend that talk. may be she is trying to get your attention, and understand that women have hormonal mood swings. 

inka, velithe e book chaduvu" No more a Mr.Nice guy", konni tips untayi. 

14 minutes ago, FJ40 said:

TV chustunna ani.... are u neglecting her/ home/ kids....and concentrating only on TV?... if not whats the prolbem ani adugu.... see whats a better solution

telikunda intlo vallatho matladutunna ani.... teliyakunda matladalsina avasaram enti... address this issue and explain that ur parents are equally important too and she has to get used to it... u shouldnt have to hide and talk...

ma vallu chesina panulanni talchukuntu.. fry la tinestundi.. explain her to think logically, u might not like somethings about her parents.... tell her that ur mature enough to ignore those and she should be doing the same... as ur life together is important too and it should not be revolving around criticizing ur parents or her parents... u have to grow over them as a couple

Kottadam matram correct kaadu.... it might become a habit later and this effects ur kids a lot....

I agree with you brother.. I don't have any complains with her parents.. in fact I like them because they are very sweet and calm. My parents have some issues with my wife.. tried several times to pacify the conflict, but couldn't. Ever since I am being calm and compose.. She thinks a lot and dumps everything on me... My wife is a nice lady and sweet (mostly).

22 minutes ago, Biskot said:

tharvatha chala badha padutha.......... sorry chepta inka appudu hand raise cheya ani anta..................  thanu smile echi,  edhi neku common aa ga ani silent untadhi... next chese rasaleela mathram rasabhadham ga untai.. after fight

- Jai balaya 

gf veru wife veru... wife is totally different ball game buddy... mundundi agu...

9 minutes ago, krystax_admin said:

over ga think cheyyaku man, things will get down to normal. phone lo kakunda, direct ga velli sorry about wat happened and regret avutunna ani cheppu (be true and honest). try to get out of that mood, and e discussion avoid cheyyu, and move on to your routine life. behave (act ) like you are normal, and relaxed after you convey sorry to her.

inka how to avoid these situations ante,  there is no such best way way to avoid these situations, and there is no best advice and everybody have find their own way. Rather we have try to learn how  to handle these situations. for example, wife anavasarnga racha chestunte, act like normal (dont over react) and do not give a sh*t  what she is talking about and do not extend that talk. may be she is trying to get your attention, and understand that women have hormonal mood swings. 

inka, velithe e book chaduvu" No more a Mr.Nice guy", konni tips untayi. 

Thanks.. really appreciated!

8 minutes ago, JonSnowUSA said:

No kids.. will do the same.. try to avoid situation by walking out or doing something else. Got a lesson that husband needs more patience than anyone else.. We are like garbage bin and family/wife will throw something always. 

I never meant like tat bro. 

Just try to avoid any unnecessary arguments or discussions by walking away or staying calm for a while. Staying cool at such situations  makes your partner realize its not gonna work to get hyper at silly things ( also you will get to avoid getting physical).  First thing is first, say sorry like you really mean it !  

Trust me,  if you get used to getting physical it will ultimately leave a big scar in your personal and mental peace  # PEACE

1 minute ago, Sia said:

I never meant like tat bro. 

Just try to avoid any unnecessary arguments or discussions by walking away or staying calm for a while. Staying cool at such situations  makes your partner realize its not gonna work to get hyper at silly things ( also you will get to avoid getting physical).  First thing is first, say sorry like you really mean it !  

Trust me,  if you get used to getting physical it will ultimately leave a big scar in your personal and mental peace  # PEACE

hmm.. ok