Calling SeemaLekka, AbhiRama, Banana, Kevin, Crazy , Luke & friends

Amrita

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

He was just being funny . Don’t have to take seriously.

On a separate note there are people who got married meeting in this forum nake telusu and I still meet them . Happily married . So meeting can happen anywhere . 

Me too was just joking with her @Amy99. I know few couples..

anyways ikkada manam ee couple gurinchi focus chedham

@3$%

@SeemaLekka  and @Amrita

4 minutes ago, Amrita said:

He was just being funny and thread less than 30 sec nenu tease cheste vesadu so he wasn’t serious .  Don’t have to take seriously.

On a separate note there are people who got married meeting in this forum nake telusu and I still meet them . Happily married . So meeting can happen anywhere . 

I heard there are 7-8 couples from DB who fell in love and got married . 

more than that...but that was golden days of DB. we had to evolve as per DB standards@3$%

3 minutes ago, Amy99 said:

Pichi ga alochinchakunda, Amrita Pelli panulu chudandi };_

@3$%... that was a question that would  get the answer in favor of love anyways... iddaram daggira undi ee janta ni kalupudham 

2 minutes ago, ranku_mogudu said:

more than that...but that was golden days of DB. we had to evolve as per DB standards@3$%

Agreed most were hiding as male ids and I was one of them . All my MS friends were in DB (girls) pretending to be male .

5 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Agreed most were hiding as male ids and I was one of them . All my MS friends were in DB (girls) pretending to be male .

@3$%  people who know me personally in this DB know the difference between me and my id ..so anything is possible and my ID was  created for fun as all my roomies were DB members back then  and I trolled them secretly in this ID.  

Just now, ranku_mogudu said:

@3$%  people who know me personally in this DB know the difference between me and my id ..so anything is possible and my ID was  created for fun as all my roomies were DB members back then  and I trolled them secretly in this ID 

Good to know you had fun @3$%

4 minutes ago, Amrita said:

@Amy99  this is the real reason for the earlier mishap between us. I am sorry for that and I dont care whether you are a girl or boy.. I just blend with the content of the thread %$#$

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Good to know you had fun @3$%

now its not fun.. 

earlier girls used to use bad words as male in this forum and learn a few @3$%