• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• xxxmen

• JANASENA

• Demigod

Popular Days

7 minutes ago, xxxmen said:

Killed Russian soldiers from a mile away bcoz he dont have balls to confront with them directly like you @3$% 

Naah because he was outnumbered 1 to 100, but I am sure a basement dweller like you would go and mouth dialogues that would scare them. @3$%@3$%

Pisses in his pants at the sight of a gun, yet thinks it's cool to mouth off against a legendary soldier all while continuing to beg this nation to throw a Green Card at his face. HYPOCRITE TO the power of INFINITY@3$%@3$%

1 minute ago, xxxmen said:

Am chilling ba na views post cheste BP penchukuntaru em chedam chepu @3$% 

Naah no BP I just point out the hypocrite that you are, you know it as well. Yet you just can't acknowledge it, it's okay dude accept your hypocrisy and move on. @3$%@3$%

The ignorant hypocrite ranting here should go say the same to Charles "white feather" Hathcock, and see how soon he will get his GC @3$%

https://www.thevintagenews.com/2016/11/02/legendary-sniper-carlos-norman-hathcock-ii-shot-an-enemy-sniper-through-the-enemys-own-scope/

Why even go that far, just drive up to your nearest military base and tell the snipers in training there that they are all cowards. Maybe they will assign you the secret mission that a NAVY SEAL would go for. @3$%@3$%

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Naah because he was outnumbered 1 to 100, but I am sure a basement dweller like you would go and mouth dialogues that would scare them. @3$%@3$%

Pisses in his pants at the sight of a gun, yet thinks it's cool to mouth off against a legendary soldier all while continuing to beg this nation to throw a Green Card at his face. HYPOCRITE TO the power of INFINITY@3$%@3$%

Ok chill @3$% 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Naah no BP I just point out the hypocrite that you are, you know it as well. Yet you just can't acknowledge it, it's okay dude accept your hypocrisy and move on. @3$%@3$%

Sniper is no ethical/moral ani na view post cheste danki ni dayar endku tearing o ardam kadam le ok chill iga @3$% 

6 hours ago, xxxmen said:

Chatuga nakki kalchadam emundi vayya direct ga fight chesi na vallu erri pooklu ayyaru 

bhayya snipers super .. too much vuntaru so vallani emi anoduu naa manobhavalu debbatintai

10 minutes ago, libraguy86 said:

bhayya snipers super .. too much vuntaru so vallani emi anoduu naa manobhavalu debbatintai

I too love sniper movies bhayya. Reallity lo victims ela suffer ayaro evadu movie tiyaledu ade problem

5 minutes ago, xxxmen said:

I too love sniper movies bhayya. Reallity lo victims ela suffer ayaro evadu movie tiyaledu ade problem

Oka packet putnalu bottle old monk teesukuni intiki raa ba manam hitman adukundam andulo nuvvu sniper ga undochu