SouthEast/SW

venkat4u

3 minutes ago, Bitcoin_Baba said:

Desi lu a konali ani emundhi nee illu, vaasthu ekkuva pattinchukunte repu intlo a chinna health or financial issues ochina dhaani meedhe kodatha untadhi

yeah adhe bhayya...pattinchukunte repu edhi jarigina inka dinivalane annattu untundi dani valla kakpoyina

1 hour ago, venkat4u said:

SE/SW main entrance door unte house tesukovacha? Vastu prakaram chuste machidi kadhu ani vinna. Ippudu naku koncham takkuva ki vastundi but future lo nenu amminappudu kuda nadhi idhe situtation anukunta most of them do not prefer. House ayithe nachindi so just trow some light guys, should I move fwd or not... Thanks

vastu lo direction of the home depends on your nakshatra.. there is no ahrd and fast rule for a single direction being good for all

east is more suitable for most nakstras, you cant go wrong with east, anduke people blindly pick east

nee iddariki nakstraniki south set aite go for it, if not think for other direction

ee rojullo vastu nammakalenti antaara.. ee rojullo lo koda annam paininche tintaam..ariginaka kinda ninche vastadi.. if done correctly vastu is a science to improve qualify of life based on the life force.. feng shui is a copy of vastu, feng shui aite real science ane vedavalu unnaru

placement of kitchen and direction of cooktop is the key for harmony between wife and husband..ade dobbite illu koni koda waste kada

my nakshatra is uttarabadra.. south is the best direction for me

vastu aside, when i was buying home..noticed that most of the unsold inventory was somehow south.. I felt that people with south facing homes are either selling off home probably at a higher rate than others  or they are not able to sell at the comparable pace than other directions.. this could probably be my imagination too.. cant prove.. you can check it yourselves

6 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

vastu lo direction of the home depends on your nakshatra.. there is no ahrd and fast rule for a single direction being good for all

east is more suitable for most nakstras, you cant go wrong with east, anduke people blindly pick east

nee iddariki nakstraniki south set aite go for it, if not think for other direction

ee rojullo vastu nammakalenti antaara.. ee rojullo lo koda annam paininche tintaam..ariginaka kinda ninche vastadi.. if done correctly vastu is a science to improve qualify of life based on the life force.. feng shui is a copy of vastu, feng shui aite real science ane vedavalu unnaru

placement of kitchen and direction of cooktop is the key for harmony between wife and husband..ade dobbite illu koni koda waste kada

my nakshatra is uttarabadra.. south is the best direction for me

vastu aside, when i was buying home.. somehow noticed that most of the unsold inventory was somehow south.. I felt that people with south facing homes are either selling off home probably at a higher rate than others  or they are not able to sell at the comprable pace than other directions

"They are not able to sell at the comprable pace than other directions" ani nenu anukutunna...Thanks for your reply

13 minutes ago, venkat4u said:

"They are not able to sell at the comprable pace than other directions" ani nenu anukutunna...Thanks for your reply

ekkada bro TX aa? entha house cost?

1 hour ago, venkat4u said:

SE/SW main entrance door unte house tesukovacha? Vastu prakaram chuste machidi kadhu ani vinna. Ippudu naku koncham takkuva ki vastundi but future lo nenu amminappudu kuda nadhi idhe situtation anukunta most of them do not prefer. House ayithe nachindi so just trow some light guys, should I move fwd or not... Thanks

neku vasthu meda antha vuntey ne jathakam chusi cheputharu door etu side vundali ani. south america lo chala mandi indians vuntaru kani east facing prefer chestharu, they are forgetting basic point that vallu vundedi south lo ani :).. so totally if u r comfortable go with it else veredi chudu

Facing is an individual preference bro. Konthamnadiki South kalisivastundi; even if the entrance is in south east. Check your raasi and compare the facing if you are interested in more details. 

2 hours ago, TechAdvice said:

neku vasthu meda antha vuntey ne jathakam chusi cheputharu door etu side vundali ani. south america lo chala mandi indians vuntaru kani east facing prefer chestharu, they are forgetting basic point that vallu vundedi south lo ani :).. so totally if u r comfortable go with it else veredi chudu

ok bhayya...thanks

2 hours ago, Maryadaramanna said:

Facing is an individual preference bro. Konthamnadiki South kalisivastundi; even if the entrance is in south east. Check your raasi and compare the facing if you are interested in more details. 

ok bro..thanks