H1b Approvals?

hello123000

23 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

i think peak was in July..probably still yet to peak @3$%

Evariki Vallu alane cheppykovadam common march lo I didn’t hear an approval nd denials MTR ma friends aey chesaru facebook rfe group was doing hulchul. Ippudu vinna approvals March lo vinaledu .

Sept lo cheptaru Vallu peak ani .

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hello123000

• soodhilodaaram

• vendettaa

• Sachin200

Depend on case to case .. CA service center worst remaining koncham better .. oka colleuage dhi CA vellindi.. according PO 2 months ichadu ext.. remaining 3 colleuages vi Vermont valla ki 3 years vachai

17 hours ago, soodhilodaaram said:

this is my 5th h1 (4*3 yrs done).. first time RFE.. never used to file PP before. i went with PP this time..it has never been so bad in the past

but i am sure if you can provide good supporting documentation..it works

I guess RFE is a must no matter what..i would suggest to go with PP, you will have option to change job if you get SO RFE

my total documentation was around 300 pages, this included manager emails, jira profile, appreciation emails anything and everything to prove i am a critical resource and the job is specialty occupation

memo came out on Feb 22, the same day my packet reached U Cee Yes Cee Es..no option but went with current client without Client letter

Feb 22 memo kind of made client letter compulsory 

soodhi, naku already padindhi RFE respond aina july last week la.

kani response rataniki time padtundhi anta kadha..ppl have been waiting for more than 3 months after responding to RFE.

andhuke thinking..is it better to go for PP or just wait and play it safe?

300 pages ah? - u gotta be kidding me..nadhi kuda 6 yrs aipoindhi getting extension on 140 for the second time

17 hours ago, Bondu_Babu said:

Depend on case to case .. CA service center worst remaining koncham better .. oka colleuage dhi CA vellindi.. according PO 2 months ichadu ext.. remaining 3 colleuages vi Vermont valla ki 3 years vachai

adenti nijama? i heard CA is better than vermont and vermont is the worst place to go...

17 hours ago, Amrita said:

Evariki Vallu alane cheppykovadam common march lo I didn’t hear an approval nd denials MTR ma friends aey chesaru facebook rfe group was doing hulchul. Ippudu vinna approvals March lo vinaledu .

Sept lo cheptaru Vallu peak ani .

inka entha tough chestaro..site visits.bongu boshanam..client letters job description and explanation.. POs..contracts emails badges pictures of sites...em chesina malli deny antaru...

35 minutes ago, hello123000 said:

kani response rataniki time padtundhi anta kadha..ppl have been waiting for more than 3 months after responding to RFE.

300 pages ah? - u gotta be kidding me..nadhi kuda 6 yrs aipoindhi getting extension on 140 for the second time

better to change it to PP,  RFE is no more a PP issue but even applies to NP

it is better to know early to buy some reaction time, if you are already past I94 expiry .. don't change to PP unless approaching 180th day

5 minutes ago, vendettaa said:

First time h1filed

117 days Inka no reply

perfect time to change to PP,  it appears to be justified to change to PP, it will no longer trigger RFE for changing to PP reasons if it is still that way

33 minutes ago, hello123000 said:

inka entha tough chestaro..site visits.bongu boshanam..client letters job description and explanation.. POs..contracts emails badges pictures of sites...em chesina malli deny antaru...

they will do until the last genuine/survivors remains., Witches are definitely the targets

2 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

better to change it to PP,  RFE is no more a PP issue but even applies to NP

it is better to know early to buy some reaction time, if you are already past I94 expiry .. don't change to PP unless approaching 180th day

RFE is no more a PP issue but even applies to NP- what do you exactly mean by this?

I have i94 till march....

37 minutes ago, hello123000 said:

felt like i was challenged first time, it was an existential threat.. so had to document whatever that i could imagine (osmania answer sheet type kaadu..)

1 minute ago, soodhilodaaram said:

felt like i was challenged first time, it was an existential threat.. so had to document whatever that i could imagine (osmania answer sheet type kaadu..)

i hear you...good to know that extra documentation helps..was under a different impression altogether..