Ladies ease stay away

kevinUsa

Hello,

My GF (22F) and I (22M) are looking to spice things up by adding another guy to the mix in the bedroom. We are looking for a threesome, but most of the encounter should be you and her having (protected) sex while I watch.

Ideally, you should be DDF but also willing to put on a condom during the entire counter. You must host. We don't have any racial hangups, but she prefers White, Latin, or even another South Asian guy. Experience with this kind of thing, being a verified bull with a post history, and/or being hung are all pluses. Please be around our age (so like 21-26).

If you are interested, please don't hesitate to shoot us a message. A message with a little bit about yourself and pictures with your face and body will get the fastest reply. If she likes what she sees, we'll send you pictures of us and would like to take the time to get to know you a little bit before we work out the details and then go over to your place. Please note that pictures of your penis will be ignored. Thanks for reading!

Looking for m or couple to hang out with and have some group fun with the Mrs. She can do solo if she wants, but it is rare and almost never with strangers. Looking for respectful, intelligent conversation with dinner and drinks, fun later if it all works out. Must be 420 friendly (vape pen only for her). The Mrs has final say on who she speaks to and verified profiles only or willing to send verification pics. If we could take 2 minutes to verify for this, we would like you to do the same. We are not pic traders, nor do we take personalized pic requests for anyone. Mrs has different tastes in men depending on her mood