How many listen to npr radio

kevinUsa

53 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

Serious replies only

Yup.. morning levagaaney google home ki chepta play NPR ani.. ready ayetappatiki all news cover aythay...

very honest public radio.. reliable news. 

Appatlo office ki velletappudu ochetappudu vintundey.. work from home chestunnappatinundi google home lo kasepu play chestunna

I do. One of the best. Learned a lot from this radio. Unbiased and perfect news.Both good and bad about any topic.

NPR - National public radio

Last year even donated 120$ 

The frequency varies from city to city. There are local NPR radio's which air local and national NPR programs

10 hours ago, kevinUsa said:

Serious replies only

I do. Daily I listen to NPR, I think on Friday evening they played interviews on immigration and Jeff Tatha. Was Eye-opener if not can opener(pun). It appeals to all sections, NPR also takes views from both sides of the aisle. 

9 hours ago, kathiramdasu said:

I do. One of the best. Learned a lot from this radio. Unbiased and perfect news.Both good and bad about any topic.

NPR - National public radio

Last year even donated 120$ 

The frequency varies from city to city. There are local NPR radio's which air local and national NPR programs

Good job on donation :)