Extra marital affairs by NRIs

seal_breaker

16 hours ago, seal_breaker said:

Naa NRI friend gadu thana first love (from 10th class) tho Extra marital affair pettukunnadu. Aamuku veedi kante 7 years mundu pelli aindi. Adigithe we love each other antunnadu. They have chex when he visit India and he says that she gives more pleasure and satisfaction than his wife. He is very happy with her. I know he has taken dangerous path but he wont listen to me.

ne frnd kosam enduku nev worry naku ardam kale.. 

Endo meru 

Ee topics chuste bhayam vestundi Pelli ante

1 hour ago, kittaya said:

niku eplli ayithe telisidhi...

magadu 30's lo inka danger

6 hours ago, khabardar said:

ne frnd kosam enduku nev worry naku ardam kale.. 

I think you just use and throw your friends. A Friend in need is a friend in deed. My friend is in need of correct direction and I am trying to help him to come out of this mess. After all he is my best friend bro, nenu kaka inkevaru worry avtaru. Only friend can help in this sensitive situation where parents, brothers and sisters cant be involved.

1 hour ago, seal_breaker said:

I think you just use and throw your friends. A Friend in need is a friend in deed. My friend is in need of correct direction and I am trying to help him to come out of this mess. After all he is my best friend bro, nenu kaka inkevaru worry avtaru. Only friend can help in this sensitive situation where parents, brothers and sisters cant be involved.

mee friend ki leni worry neku enduku ani kavi uddesham

1 minute ago, whatsapp said:

Same I feel, why 30 is very dangerous?

it is dangerous if the candidate had no experience of chex because he is equal to hungry lion

• 9 months later...
On 8/19/2018 at 11:03 PM, seal_breaker said:

She is exactly like Mamilla Shailaja character actress. I cant give her house address bro.....too much kada. 'illu kaali okadu edustunte chutta veliginchukotaniki manta kaavalannadanta evado ' ala undi nee yavvaram. They love each other badly both physically and mentally. Velli padeddamane alocha manaye. Anyways its better to get an advise from experienced person ....looks like all bachas in this forum. Uncles can give better answers.

Ltt

On 8/19/2018 at 7:47 PM, seal_breaker said:

Yes you are correct. I fear that my friend may run into trouble because his lovers husband is businessman and very powerful. As a friend I told to stop it and he agreed but I still cant trust him because he is deeply attracted to her. My friend is a very good person and have helping nature. I dont know why he is unable to come out of it.

This forum is safe as we can share and get ideas without revealing identity. Please give some suggestions he is my best friend and good human being. His girl friend encouraged him to do so as he is good looking with fit body.

If your friend is in US, then what that lady’s husband can do even if he is soo powerful?? He can’t harm your friend right. As that lady is  still in India, max once or twice in a year your friend will go to India and do Chex , so there is good possibility he can slowly divert his attention and attraction away from her.

16 hours ago, Tellugodu said:

If your friend is in US, then what that lady’s husband can do even if he is soo powerful?? He can’t harm your friend right. As that lady is  still in India, max once or twice in a year your friend will go to India and do Chex , so there is good possibility he can slowly divert his attention and attraction away from her.

Yes bro you are true. He is in US but his family is in India. Her husband is kind of  a rowdy.

On 8/19/2018 at 10:55 PM, seal_breaker said:

To get some ideas as how to get him out of this mess. Nee question ardham kaaledu bhayya

Nuvvu affair manukokapothe nuvvu India poyinapudu ne pellam tho Nenu affair pettukunta ani bedirinchu(nizanga pettukoku)