What's the dirtiest thing you have ever done? --- Birthday with Boyfriend

Spartan

Pretty sure you mean it in a sexual context, right?

It wasn’t that long ago. About half a year. It was my birthday, the first birthday I celebrated with my boyfriend. We had been together for 8 months and were both 19 years old, so ofcourse we already had sex many times. Though it has just been casual sex until then. I had a dildo and vibrator but no fancy sextoys other than that.

But I wasn’t quite content with just regular sex anymore. I had long fantasized about more…kinky stuff.

We had already rented our first apartment so we lived together. In the morning he casually wished me a happy birthday and gave me a small birthday present consisting of a yin and yang partner bracelet (which I found really cute and still wear to this day) and my favourite chocolate. I told him that I’d like him to do me a favour after work however, winking at him. He asked what it was, but I just told him that he’d find out.

While he was at work (I had holidays that week, ofcourse I planned all of this), I went shopping to get certain “tools”.

So before he got home I put on my favourite bra as well as a garter belt and stockings. I put my newly bought toys on a table close to the bed and a couple of minutes before he would get home I tied my feet to the poles of our bed with a rope, and locked my hands with handcuffs at the bar on the other side of the bed. I dropped the keys behind the bed so at this point there was no way I could escape anymore.

It didn’t take long until he got home and asked where I was, to which I happily replied with “the bedroom”. When he saw me he immediatly grinned and asked what that was supposed to mean. “Looks like I can’t move…seems like you could do just about anything with me right now… ;)

Even though he’s pretty strong and muscular, he’s usually very gentle and caring. However that night he didn’t go easy on me (quite the way I wanted and liked it though). At first he just did the casual foreplay stuff. Some fingering, licking and carrassing. I was already worried that he didn’t quite get what I wanted him to do, but it didn’t take long until he took off my bra and started putting his fingers in my mouth and gently slapping my breasts, cheeks and butt. Not being able to resist in any way felt so amazing. Every time he slapped me I just wanted to slap him back, but there was no way in hell I could do that.

Eventually he pulled his dick out and forced me to give him a blowjob all while playing with my nipples, slapping them again and again. Things started getting more and more messy as my spit started running down my mouth and neck. He eventually stopped with the blowjob part and started ****ing me. At this point I was already dripping and it didn’t take long until I had the first orgasm of the day, after which he stopped.

He proceeded to use some of the toys I bought. The first thing he came to me with was the buttplug I had bought. It wasn’t big ofcourse as I had never had anything up my ass, but I didn’t want to take the smallest ones either as I thought they would be a bit boring. He put on some lube and gently started pushing it into me. It was at that point that I realized just how big it was. It felt much bigger than it looked like. Putting it in did hurt a bit, but I quite enjoyed it as it was not too painful. I loved the way the buttplug feels. The slight stretch it still exerted was very pleasureable, and the thought of having to pull it out eventually was exciting.

He continued with the vibrator, keeping it on the lower levels however, while slapping me on the breasts and cheek. He kept getting me incredibly close to orgasm, but interrupting every time. He denied me at least 10 times. It made me absolutely ferocious. At the end he put the vibrator away however before making me cum even once with it. I thought he’d move on to something else but instead he walked out. I asked what he was doing but got no reply. Shortly after he came back with a roll of tape. I was confused at first but when he grabbed the vibrator wand I already knew what was coming…and not sure whether I’d like that.

He taped the vibrator to my thigh so it pressed against my **. He put it on the second highest setting and shoved his dick in my mouth while pinching my nipples. He started shoving it further and further into my mouth and I gagged several times, but luckely didn’t vomit. He eventually came in my mouth and forced me to swallow it. I had never before swallowed, I always wanted to but found it too disgusting in the end so I spit it out. This time I couldn’t do that however. To my own surprise I quite liked it and I came once again with the vibrator taped to me.

He then left the room, with the vibrator still on the second highest setting. I begged him to come back and turn it off, but he didn’t. The feeling was completely overwhelming. I constantly thought that I can’t handle it, but I had to anyway. After leaving me there for almost 10 minutes he finally came back and turned it off.

He took off the vibrator, untied my legs and unlocked the handcuffs. I thought that was the end and tried to get up, but he immediatly pinned me down again, asking where I was trying to go. He turned me around, tied my arms and legs together and started spanking my butt while gently rubbing my **.

After my buttcheeks had turned completely red he finally stopped and pulled the buttplug out, only for him to start ****ing me and fingering my ****, using more and more fingers. I eventually came once again and he pulled out. I couldn’t see what he was doing behind me so I was wondering what he’d do next. I soon felt the tip of his penis touch my ****…and I got so scared.

His penis was a bit bigger than the buttplug, and that already hurt a bit. He gently started to shove it into me, and to my own surprise it wasn’t any more painful than the plug. He started thrusting, first slow but eventually going as fast as he’d do usually. On top of that he put the vibrator underneath me and further spanked my butt. There was so much going on I didn’t even know what to focus on. After a fairly short time I felt some fluid in my butthole which gave me the rest and I came again. He pulled out and finally untied me.

To this day that was the most amazing thing I had ever experienced. It was completely indescribable. We still do that sort of thing once in a while, but don’t want to overdo it or it wouldn’t be anything special anymore.

1 minute ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

emanna maanchi married aunty with relative boy sensuous time laanti stories eyyu ani @athili_duvva_combo & @Odale asking

valle create chestaru manchi stories with desi masala...online lo anta vinglish vinglish untadi...a kicku raadu...

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

valle create chestaru manchi stories with desi masala...online lo anta vinglish vinglish untadi...a kicku raadu...

altanaku chitti vuncle.. nee library lo leni subject ledu kada.. machukki poragalla kosam odulu okati

2 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Manchi stuff vundii kevin future lo panikostahdii chudu 

Ee stories btech lo chadiva

Moreover ituvanti chadivu cheya vaddu experiment cheyali