converting to Christianity

kevinUsa

1 hour ago, kevinUsa said:

Chuch preachings are more influential bro.

I feel  that I have the heart to accept  Lord JESUS  as eternity 

nuvvu gokkunte gokko..ante kaani pakkana vaadiki gokaku

aragundu vedavalu avasaram ledu sanathana dharmaniki.. ninnu kaadu general ga cheppa 

ala speeches vintene karigipotunnava..nuvvu koda oka gorre laa anipistunda..kaniyyi..poye kaalam vaste paya kana lo koda potaaranta

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kevinUsa said:

since the past two weeks, I am attending the local Catholic church.

I feel like conversion to Christianity,

Judaism is the best , they have kabbalah as spiritual and mystical science

38 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

I  did not think of iti don't need any financial benefits but need immigratio. Benefits

vachindi gorre bayataki.. rice bag convert laaga..green card convert aa nuvvu.._-_

Just now, aakathaai said:

Yavvanasthula koodika ki velli aaseerwadhala pandaga cheskuni parisuddha jalam challukoo 

Baaa... Love failure avvakapoyi unte... Nuv kooda every sunday poyetodivi😂

2 minutes ago, nallaberrry said:

Baaa... Love failure avvakapoyi unte... Nuv kooda every sunday poyetodivi😂

Avv baa bathikipoyaa lekapothe matthai suvarthaa ne jeevithantham 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, soodhilodaaram said:

Yajurveda lo complete mysticism ardham ayipoindia

kabbalah has the best explanation for everything from the manifestation, nature of god and everything we do in our lives.

Yajurveda nenu chadavaledhu.

2 hours ago, kevinUsa said:

@uttermost   

we both can join Christianity  bro 

ee caste systems anta waste 

Christianity is more worse when it comes to caste system. Even after converting they marry within their caste. Low caste idiots status leka join aye religion adhi.. you will lose respect in society bro..

9 minutes ago, Beardman said:

kabbalah has the best explanation for everything from the manifestation, nature of god and everything we do in our lives.

Yajurveda nenu chadavaledhu.

if you try to understand Vedas, you will note that most of the good aspects are copied into other religions

even today, spirituality and consciousness are well explained in Sanathana Dharma, research why Hinduism lone cremation untadi..no burials

new age philosophers have copied some parts out of Vedas and interpreted them as something original

take you time and look at this way, you will start finding many clues about who copied what

i have an open mind towards other faiths, but every-time i research, i do find those linked back to Hinduism

example, 6 pointed star of david is nothing but SriYantra..please dont say SriYantra is copied from Star of David, there are many references which is oldest

Just now, Staysafebro said:

Nuvventi man tellaporlantha yoga and Hinduism ani padi chasthunte mare ye rice bag religion lo join avthanantav.

ade kyamedy..there are better chances of Pataying a Tella Pori using Yoga and Astrolgy than singing "Jesus Loves Me"

Jesus Loves me no matter i am Christian or not.. malli convert ay mari loving cheyinchukovadam enduku