converting to Christianity

kevinUsa

6 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

if you try to understand Vedas, you will note that most of the good aspects are copied into other religions

even today, spirituality and consciousness are well explained in Sanathana Dharma, research why Hinduism lone cremation untadi..no burials

new age philosophers have copied some parts out of Vedas and interpreted them as something original

take you time and look at this way, you will start finding many clues about who copied what

i have an open mind towards other faiths, but every-time i research, i do find those linked back to Hinduism

I respect judaism because they deny image of god. Thats their basic tenet, one of 7 principles.

https://western-hindu.org/2007/09/24/hinduism-and-mystic-judaism/

2 hours ago, kevinUsa said:

Chuch preachings are more influential bro.

I feel  that I have the heart to accept  Lord JESUS  as eternity 

Vere caste vallatho okate table meedha kurchoni yela bhojanam chestharu ani adigina @kevinUsa ee na ee matalu matladthundhi....

since the past two weeks, I am attending the local Catholic church.

I feel like conversion to Christianity,

Deeniki mundu thread lo edo tension ga undi annav...so aa rogam ee rogamanamata.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

ade kyamedy..there are better chances of Pataying a Tella Pori using Yoga and Astrolgy than singing "Jesus Loves Me"

Jesus Loves me no matter i am Christian or not.. malli convert ay mari loving cheyinchukovadam enduku

That religion only tries to encourage one emotion, but in Hinduism all human emotions are taken into account. It balances out in the long run. Look at the state of western society here and how  degraded it is. No respect for elders and no cultural values. 

9 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

ade kyamedy..there are better chances of Pataying a Tella Pori using Yoga and Astrolgy than singing "Jesus Loves Me"

Jesus Loves me no matter i am Christian or not.. malli convert ay mari loving cheyinchukovadam enduku

Ayite eppudu nenu oka white guy ni impress cheseyachu mata ..%$#$

Just now, Amrita said:

Ayite eppudu nenu oka white guy ni impress cheseyachu mata ..%$#$

absolutely..but you need to hang out and talk to people right

start with StarBucks first

7 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

That religion only tries to encourage one emotion, but in Hinduism all human emotions are taken into account. It balances out in the long run. Look at the state of western society here and how they degraded it is. No respect for elders and no cultural values. 

true that

Hinduism has place for many aspects and emotions, you can call yourselves an atheist and still expect your wife to pray for family braces_1 it happens vanly in Hindusim

2 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

church of england, papam visitors leka churches ni weekdays and weekend rents ki istunaru...

may be akada conversion ki baga demand vuntundemo

r-visa lantivi evaina vuntundochu

R1 Visa is the fastest way to get Green Card at the moment. Faster than A1.

Just now, Staysafebro said:

R1 Visa is the fastest way to get Green Card at the moment. Faster than A1.

daaniki best option, langa panulu cheyadam kante india velli BHU lo Hndu priest course chesi can come back as Priest, he will get GC within 6 months @kevinusa already Bapanese ee kada

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

absolutely..but you need to hang out and talk to people right

start with StarBucks first

I was just kidding.  I will definitely not marry out of religion. I have seen first hand examples of how sick life would be with these kind of adventures. Not worth it. *n$

since the past two weeks, I am attending the local Catholic church.

I feel like conversion to Christianity,

Stop trolling man 

Just now, Amrita said:

I was just kidding.  I will definitely not marry out of religion. I have seen first hand examples of how sick life would be with these kind of adventures. Not worth it. *n$

I was just kidding

2 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

daaniki best option, langa panulu cheyadam kante india velli BHU lo Hndu priest course chesi can come back as Priest, he will get GC within 6 months @kevinusa already Bapanese ee kada

Can’t they do it here? Evo vuntayi kada religious studies ala courses? Ikkada PHD cheyamantademo..