Any body faced this issue ?

maddhy

On 8/31/2018 at 12:28 AM, maddhy said:

Story : best frnd whom I known since 3 yrs , and who helped me get of the ugly breakup and supported me thick and thin , helped me in every stage of my life ... financially and mentally , helped me build confidence and smile again ..his part in my life has been unimaginable.. we used to talk everyday and meet everyday 

one fine day he proposed...

i rejected , now stoped talking now I’m back to square 1 .. hard to get out the betrayal of frnds hip....now it feels like all the good things in beginning has been done with hidden agenda as it’s not fulfilled ... frnds ship has been broken and now it’s like we haven’t even met .. it’s been 2 yrs since we spoke...now it’s very hard to make frnds not sure if there are any genuine frnds in this world 

anthe last ki intlo vallu techina psycho gadni chesko.. pichi munda

Story : best frnd whom I known since 3 yrs , and who helped me get of the ugly breakup and supported me thick and thin , helped me in every stage of my life ... financially and mentally , helped me build confidence and smile again ..his part in my life has been unimaginable.. we used to talk everyday and meet everyday 

i rejected , now stoped talking now I’m back to square 1 .. hard to get out the betrayal of frnds hip....now it feels like all the good things in beginning has been done with hidden agenda as it’s not fulfilled ... frnds ship has been broken and now it’s like we haven’t even met .. it’s been 2 yrs since we spoke...now it’s very hard to make frnds not sure if there are any genuine frnds in this world 

There is some kind of joke about it. Why can’t I find Mr.Right ani God ni question chesthe, I already sent you one but you friend zoned ani God reply isthadu.

not sure how many spouses can be good friends but a good friend will be a better spouse for sure

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

There is some kind of joke about it. Why can’t I find Mr.Right ani God ni question chesthe, I already sent you one but you friend zoned ani God reply isthadu.

not sure how many spouses can be good friends but a good friend will be a better spouse for sure

_-_

On 8/31/2018 at 6:05 PM, InSearch said:

did you watch LBW cinema?
it's not his fault.. it's your understanding of the relationship.. not your fault either

aaarojulloo nishanti evani ni raagalahari lo picha follow ayyevaadni, baagaa kelikesindi fafa nannu :D 

did you pay him back for his financial help? 

O'darchinavaadu durchithe tappemundhi