Tirumala lord venkateswara darshanam

vendettaa

5 minutes ago, vendettaa said:

Supadam queue ki passport toh vellu and carry 300rs with you ante,1 ki queue lo nunchunte 2 ki took teertham ante 1.45 ki darshanam aipoindi 

2.30 ki had annaprasadam at vengamamba

Senior citizens queue kadu idi,that queue is different ekda kalustundo teliyledu and 65+ undali senior citizen ante 

@Android_Halwa anna ki laddu techava

5 minutes ago, AlaElaAlaEla said:

no need to fill any application ?

Just nee details ivvali generic with pp num and officer will verify the pp details with stamp dates . Even though the amount of time lopu ani rule lekapoyina it is always their decision that makes many rules. I went thrice after coming to US. So not a big deal.

On 9/4/2018 at 1:21 AM, Android_Halwa said:

Opika tho devudu ni darshinchuko aunty....ie short cuts enduku cheppu...daivam kosam opika pataleni bhakthi vunna okate lekunna okate...

Filter coffee manesi instant coffee taguthunna rojullo antha opika evariki undhi bro.... tried the general in shirdi. Infact aa shirdi sai nadhudey direct kanipinchesadu.

anyways how you go to darshan is not that matters. It is more idiots who go all the way till the prathima and close eyes instead of the word saying Darshan meaning to see

I recently went to Thirumala darshanam

book everything 3 months before on ttd website...I could get into unjala seva...booked room on the same website...later went to normal darshanam but took 8 hrs and no regrets

15 minutes ago, Fish said:

book everything 3 months before on ttd website...I could get into unjala seva...booked room on the same website...later went to normal darshanam but took 8 hrs and no regrets

Nenu 2 days back vella,advance booking avasaram padledu

1 hour ago, Fish said:

*=:

Online lo booking chesukoni in advance vellatame super smooth ga untadi..