Question to beautiful DB Girls/Women!!

whatsapp

Just now, Veeraveera said:

Manam emi andhagallama brah. Yevaru ikkada Greek God physique unnolu. Fafam fafalani adiposkuntunnaru

Question is about beautiful girls, I said they don't exist in this DB. Question isn't about us, lol

34 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Beautiful girls/women don't exist on this DB, they don't have to come to this place for attention. Lol

Did you come to this db for attention? Leave beautiful from this equation. Do you connotate that only people seeking attention come to this place?

3 hours ago, MuPaGuNa said:

Boys Kanye girls ekkuva discuss chesukuntaru... chaala open ga,pachiga....iddaru brothers discuss chesukodaniki shy feel avutharu but iddaru sisters easy Ga share chesukuntaru...few yrs back maa dosth gaadi gf valla sis husband satisfy cheyadamledu ,ninnu adigindi okasari exp kosam ani cheppindi..mind block ayyindi vaadiki naaku

mee dosth gadi GF mee dosth gadini aame akka ni satisfy cheymani adigindaa?

3 hours ago, MuPaGuNa said:

Boys Kanye girls ekkuva discuss chesukuntaru... chaala open ga,pachiga....iddaru brothers discuss chesukodaniki shy feel avutharu but iddaru sisters easy Ga share chesukuntaru...few yrs back maa dosth gaadi gf valla sis husband satisfy cheyadamledu ,ninnu adigindi okasari exp kosam ani cheppindi..mind block ayyindi vaadiki naaku

Devuda!! Idhi diff track to the orginal quesiton but intresting man!! Inthaki mi vadu yem chesadu final ga ani DB lokam ne answer kosam waiting ;) !! 

13 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Did you come to this db for attention? Leave beautiful from this equation. Do you connotate that only people seeking attention come to this place?

Yes I did, as much as you did. The question itself says "beautiful" in it's subject, so how would you expect me to leave it out of the discussion. Looks like you've been triggered, oops. 

2 hours ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Same thing how we feel abt women but they won’t be open abt it ani bogotta 

Kid I dont think they have less we have more.....according to nature everyone is less or more will be only defined how much they are expressive, its hard for us to control so only we expose our self!! they might have but not so much sexual feelings so only they can control easily !! ani oka dosth thesis chaduvukonetapudu!! 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Yes I did, as much as you did. The question itself says "beautiful" in it's subject, so how would you expect me to leave it out of the discussion. Looks like you've been triggered, oops. 

I am not asking you to leave beautiful out of your discussion.I am asking you to leave beautiful out of my question to you since boys cannot be beautiful.  You cannot judge my intentions of why I came to this db because you don't know me. You can only state the intention with which you came to this db. Thanks for clarifying.

4 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Peace Bro!! Peace!! E prampanchalo ...Magavadiki Pedha Potugadu ana feeling ....Advallaki tamu andaganthalu anna feeling lekapothey brathakaleru!! They are beautiful in their own terms!! Let them fly free in this virtual world!! 

20 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Elagu vachavu Rushabhi ne opnion chepesi vellu!! 

19 minutes ago, Doravaru said:

mee dosth gadi GF mee dosth gadini aame akka ni satisfy cheymani adigindaa?

6 minutes ago, whatsapp said:

Devuda!! Idhi diff track to the orginal quesiton but intresting man!! Inthaki mi vadu yem chesadu final ga ani DB lokam ne answer kosam waiting ;) !! 

@MuPaGuNa

Just now, whatsapp said:

Peace Bro!! Peace!! E prampanchalo ...Magavadiki Magavadu kadu ana feeling ....Advallaki tamu andaganthalu anna feeling lekapothey brathakaleru!! They are beautiful in their own terms!! Let them fly free in this virtual world!! 

Elagu vachavu Rushabhi ne opnion chepesi vellu!! 

Nothing much mee antha open and pachi ga maa friends circle lo maatladukom. We may fantasize sex within ourselves talk about sex process in general with friends  but we won't state that this boy is handsome so we want to sleep with him. That will make us look cheap even among our friends. Marriage ayyaka sexual life ela undi with our respective husbands maatladukuntamemo max but vere vallu baagunnaru so we want to sleep with them ani maatladukom. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

I am not asking you to leave beautiful out of your discussion.I am asking you to leave beautiful out of my question to you since boys cannot be beautiful.  You cannot judge my intentions of why I came to this db because you don't know me. You can only state the intention with which you came to this db. Thanks for clarifying.

The great thing about this DB is, I can totally judge you or anyone else here for that matter even without knowing you personally. That's the power of anonymity this DB offers which is the very reason why you are here, although you might kid yourself that you aren't so. Plus I could care less about your intentions, I state my observations which as I can see by how triggered you are, hasn't gone down well with you. Big deal? I don't think so, as far as I am concerned.