Cancun Trip

killbillpandey123

Hi Guys,  Is Cancun trip safe for family(Couple with kid)? recently cancun travel alert vachindhi in August, planning for thanskgiving.

koncham soodalsina places seppandi....cheyyalsina activities suggest cheyyandi other than staying in resort and relaxing on beach, planning for 5 days.

right now Canun resort and one day Cozumel veldham ani planned.

non swimmer, so suggest activities based on that thankyou

Went there couple of times (Aug 2018 latest) ..zona hotelera is pretty safe .... you can rent a car and drive aroound it would be fun ..we went to Tulum (  like 100 kms ) from cancun and  Chichen Itza ( Really Awesome ) . If you want to go to a good club COCO BONGO is really good ( it costs like $85 for noram entry and $150 for VIP) but its woth it.  Food is really delicious ( avoid Big chains ) choose local restaurants . AIRBNB lo chala manchi deals untay , i got a beach side room for $100 . 

21 minutes ago, prvallem said:

Went there couple of times (Aug 2018 latest) ..zona hotelera is pretty safe .... you can rent a car and drive aroound it would be fun ..we went to Tulum (  like 100 kms ) from cancun and  Chichen Itza ( Really Awesome ) . If you want to go to a good club COCO BONGO is really good ( it costs like $85 for noram entry and $150 for VIP) but its woth it.  Food is really delicious ( avoid Big chains ) choose local restaurants . AIRBNB lo chala manchi deals untay , i got a beach side room for $100 . 

bayya.. nuvu married aa? went with friends? or partner?

26 minutes ago, prvallem said:

Where can we rent car, Airport or hotel zone?  Is driving away from  hotel zone to Tulum, playa del Carmen or Chichen Itza safe?  Is COCO BONGO on hotel zone?

Did you go with family or single(with friends)?

Did you resort on AIRBNB?  is Coscto vacation package lo resort good?

Thanks man for the info.

Check Priceline for car deals at cancun airport , Its pretty safe to drive ,  I drove almost 1200 kms in 5 days .... Resort deal from costco idea ledhu.. private rooms are available in AIRBNB , there will be security out side the date 24*7 for almost all the Hotels / Apartments in Hotelera . 

Make sure you carry cash around while you are out of hotel zone .. chichen itza tools ki almost 100o pecos avuthay . .. wife tho poyina ..

Bhayya,

Cancun ante beaches, pubs, clubs, chitthu.. Kid tho vellalante that's not the right option at all.

I recommend to go with friends, not with families..

Beaches and parks ki family tho vellali ante Florida ki vellu, anthe kaani full crime unna cancun ki vellaku..I mean it..I been there with friends last 2 months back..

Friends tho velthe cheap ga vastadi ani Other than "Hotel Zone" lo undaku... Damn unsafe...

If you want more details, PM me.

bro kallu musukoni... expedia lo riu palace,  moon palace , hard rock resort, royal sands etc chudu..

all inclusive avanni which includes flight, hotel , food/drinks etc. also expedia lo ne to and fro airport shuttle book chesuko..

ivanni hotel zone lo ne untayi...resorts picha safe.

from Hotel itself you can reserve tulum , chichen itza tours... or even expedia lo tours unnayi.