Sankarabharanam tunes kosam..nenu mava Golden Beach lo sitting vesam...

Spartan

11 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Who is Alexander 

PC Alexander, the then governor of Maharashtra..

vadiki Abdul Kalam madhyalo choice unde..NDA govt ki..

Sharadpawar, Shivsena and Mahajan group Alexander ki support chesaru..

CBN and other allies reccomended APJ

Alexander here means may be it was P C Alexander ayivundochu....I do remember vaguely that he was considered for President’s name then...papam, CBN bratuku etla ayipoindi ante public kuda lite teesukunaru eedi phekudlani...nijam chepina kuda nammetattu leru

golden quadrilateral veedide anta plan...! 

Nitin Gadkari can be considered as primary pushes for this project. He was The Who approved the Mumbai-Pune expressway, the first expressway White topped access controlled highway in country which was completely funded by private investments and funding from commercial banks and successfully completed and being operated. 

BJp took this as a master project and had their vision on road infra on similar lines way back in 1996 elections. 

Mari CBN epudu Malaysia poindo...epudu chepindo...endo katha devunki telvale kani...golden quadrilateral is brain child of BJP ....vere valla influence valla ie project start ayindi ante I don’t believe

11 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Alexander here means may be it was P C Alexander ayivundochu....I do remember vaguely that he was considered for President’s name then...papam, CBN bratuku etla ayipoindi ante public kuda lite teesukunaru eedi phekudlani...nijam chepina kuda nammetattu leru

golden quadrilateral veedide anta plan...! 

Nitin Gadkari can be considered as primary pushes for this project. He was The Who approved the Mumbai-Pune expressway, the first expressway White topped access controlled highway in country which was completely funded by private investments and funding from commercial banks and successfully completed and being operated. 

BJp took this as a master project and had their vision on road infra on similar lines way back in 1996 elections. 

Mari CBN epudu Malaysia poindo...epudu chepindo...endo katha devunki telvale kani...golden quadrilateral is brain child of BJP ....vere valla influence valla ie project start ayindi ante I don’t believe

Self appraisal raskora ante...ee company pettamani recommend chesindhe nenu antadu ee Nakka gadu....

Just now, Imperial_09 said:

Self appaisal raskora ante...ee company pettamani recommend chesindhe nenu antadu ee Nakka gadu....

Hehe....good one bro..!!! 

Edaki poinaro pulka gallu iyala kanipistaleru...

cheap @caesar gadu ipati varaku vunde, evado quarter seesa ichinatu vunadu veediki, eda taagi padipoindo...by the way, beer is health drink kada AP lo

6 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Unfortunately vajpayee is no more

If he is living n active it would have been good

Hmm....fikar cheyak kaka...Rahul gandhi ravalsinde...AP ki SS iyalsinde

On 9/7/2018 at 11:33 AM, Spartan said:

Ninna AP assembly lo CBn e kinda stmts istunte..same paina scene gurtochindi...

cvvQ2J.gif   @psycopk  @Android_Halwa @dalapathi

===========================================================================

“When I went to Malay-sia during the 90s I was surprised to see six and eight-lane roads for a population of just 2 crore. I thought, why can’t we have such roads for 100 crore population in India. After I returned I shared my thoughts with the then PM Vajpayee who readily agreed to my suggestions and launched the golden quadrilateral project. Such was Vajpayee’s humility that he was always ready to accept proposals and suggestions from others,” he said and added, “I was in Tuni when I got a phone call from Vajpayee informing me that Alexander’s name was being considered for post of the President which I opposed, and then later, I suggested the name of APJ Abdul Kalam. Vajpayee took a day and finalised Kalam. Abdul Kalam also wrote in his book how he got a phone call from me asking him to accept the proposal by Vajpayee on nominating Kalam’s name for the President’s post.”

dots emannaaaa connect chesaavaa???