Djokovic vs DelPotro - anyone watching?

tennisluvr

43 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Looks like the beast that's Djokovic is back, straight sets win for Djoker even with DelPotro unleashing that lethal 100 mph forehand. 

I want del po to win this time ... he played really well. Nothing to take away from djoker

uncle isn’t that Bahrami in your DP

49 minutes ago, Pipucbn said:

I want del po to win this time ... he played really well. Nothing to take away from djoker

uncle isn’t that Bahrami in your DP

Yup that's Mansour Bahrami, nuvvu tennis intha follow avuthav ani teliyadu. Do you play as well? 

Djokovic to win the 14th GS title of his career, Delpo is too exhausted to threaten him now. That 2nd set was one of the best sets of tennis I have seen this entire year though, kudos to Delpo for that. 

Djokovic has only lost once in his career in 183 GS matches when he was leading the first two sets, so it's not gonna happen tonight I don't think. HIstory is behind him. 

1 hour ago, tennisluvr said:

Djokovic to win the 14th GS title of his career, Delpo is too exhausted to threaten him now. That 2nd set was one of the best sets of tennis I have seen this entire year though, kudos to Delpo for that. 

Djokovic has only lost once in his career in 183 GS matches when he was leading the first two sets, so it's not gonna happen tonight I don't think. HIstory is behind him. 

k