Bsc biotechnology options in usa

Desi_guy

15 minutes ago, speedracer said:

its a 3 year degree na, zero options

Idi too much comedy, same field lo kastam emo with 3 yr degree but you can try different fields right if someone wants to choose alternative career path. Asalu life ee ledu annattu cheptunnav gaa 

Ali%20venu.gif

19 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Idi too much comedy, same field lo kastam emo with 3 yr degree but you can try different fields right if someone wants to choose alternative career path. Asalu life ee ledu annattu cheptunnav gaa 

Ali%20venu.gif

DeficientCleverKiwi-small.gif

1 minute ago, Desi_guy said:

america antene e metthani thodugu udyogam antava...science filed lo kashtam aithe...ok

DeficientCleverKiwi-small.gif

Dorukuthayii neeku ekkada endulo kavali jobs cheppu. Pm for more info

thanks 

Ali%20venu.gif

45 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Ali%20venu.gif

career ante jobs , for that my answer is still the same, if he wants to study , yes may be show 16 year education by doing some add on degrees and get in to masters. 

25 minutes ago, speedracer said:

career ante jobs , for that my answer is still the same, if he wants to study , yes may be show 16 year education by doing some add on degrees and get in to masters. 

I know a bpharm drop out working as a systems administrator so education and work doesn’t have to be equated all the time if you are ready for humble beginnings otherwise you no matter how bigger degrees you have you will end up as Nara lokesh 

Ali%20venu.gif

i don’t see any hurdle except for having a steady visa or immigration status in US 

3 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

I know a bpharm drop out working as a systems administrator so education and work doesn’t have to be equated all the time if you are ready for humble beginnings otherwise you no matter how bigger degrees you have you will end up as Nara lokesh 

Ali%20venu.gif

i don’t see any hurdle except for having a steady visa or immigration status in US 

Ali%20venu.gif