Visa interview madrasipattanam

kasi

1 hour ago, godfather03 said:

No - Mine is same case. It took 11/2 month for me. They sent me a questionnaire to fill the very same day and they BG check (contacted my client). During this time they asked to pick my passport once. At the end, they asked me to submit it again, before issuing. Its a lengthy story. Nenu drop box lo vesthe, they asked me to come for interview after 22 days, from the date of dropping the documents.

Anyway, Lucky you. Congrats.

Vammoo....sorry to hear about ur story, u got ur Visa at the end.....I can imagine ur painful days....

13 minutes ago, kasi said:

Avuna...details post Chey, it might help others

VO: She said GM and sorry for  wait time (as she went for lunch right before my turn)

ME:  GM ..That's Alright...

VO: How was your day so far?

ME: Great !! How about you??

VO: She said great and asked my i797 passport and Ds 160

ME: Gave 

VO: She typed something for so long and opened my stamped last visa and asked if i am with same employer

ME: I said no i changed my employer 2 and half years back

VO: Is this your 1st Extn i see only one stamp in your passport?  

ME: I said I have an old passport and gave her 

VO: Is your i140 approved?

ME: I told yes 

VO: can i see it ? what is your PD and when was it approved?

ME: told and gave my i140 copy

VO:  Who is your new employer? 

ME: Told her.

VO:  Do you directly work for employer or have a client?

ME: i am employee of this company but work on client project

VO: WHo is your client and in which city do you work? Where do you sit ? In client location ?

ME: Told

VO: Who is your supervisor? Who assigns you work ? 

ME: Told name from my employer company and told he assigns me work

VO: Does he sit with you in client location?

ME: i said nope but he attends our daily stand up calls and that he assigns me work

VO: Can i see client letter?

VO:  Can i see your vendor letter?

VO: what is your salary?

ME: told

VO: Can i see your pay stubs and bank statements?

VO: Can i see all your I797 approvals with this company and old company?

ME: I took out a bunch as i had 1st H1,  extns ,  transfer and amendments i797-a's

VO:  So many docs ...can i please know what is what...

ME: i explained all but I realized my transfer i797 with new company which was approved 2.5 yrs back was missing

VO: I think your i797 for transfer is missing...can u give me that?

ME: i almost searched for 2 mins and found it missing ..i even tried to find a copy but i still couldnt find it

VO: Never mind thats ok dont worry about that doc ..you are approved visa and can collect passport tomorrow at 3 pm..have a great day

ME: Thanks a lot. Have a good day

1 hour ago, kasi said:

Vammoo....sorry to hear about ur story, u got ur Visa at the end.....I can imagine ur painful days....

Yep - I was in India for almost 3 months. The VO didn't ask me client letter. For BG check, USCIS reached out to my Manager at client location. She responded quickly, then I have received an email to submit my passport again.

1 hour ago, Amrita said:

VO: She said GM and sorry for  wait time (as she went for lunch right before my turn)

ME:  GM ..That's Alright...

VO: How was your day so far?

ME: Great !! How about you??

VO: She said great and asked my i797 passport and Ds 160

VO: She typed something for so long and opened my stamped last visa and asked if i am with same employer

ME: I said no i changed my employer 2 and half years back

VO: Is this your 1st Extn i see only one stamp in your passport?  

ME: I said I have an old passport and gave her 

VO: Is your i140 approved?

ME: I told yes 

VO: can i see it ? what is your PD and when was it approved?

ME: told and gave my i140 copy

VO:  Who is your new employer? 

ME: Told her.

VO:  Do you directly work for employer or have a client?

ME: i am employee of this company but work on client project

VO: WHo is your client and in which city do you work? Where do you sit ? In client location ?

ME: Told

VO: Who is your supervisor? Who assigns you work ? 

ME: Told name from my employer company and told he assigns me work

VO: Does he sit with you in client location?

ME: i said nope but he attends our daily stand up calls and that he assigns me work

VO: Can i see client letter?

VO:  Can i see your vendor letter?

VO: what is your salary?

ME: told

VO: Can i see your pay stubs and bank statements?

VO: Can i see all your I797 approvals with this company and old company?

ME: I took out a bunch as i had 1st H1,  extns ,  transfer and amendments i797-a's

VO:  So many docs ...can i please know what is what...

ME: i explained all but I realized my transfer i797 with new company which was approved 2.5 yrs back was missing

VO: I think your i797 for transfer is missing...can u give me that?

ME: i almost searched for 2 mins and found it missing ..i even tried to find a copy but i still couldnt find it

VO: Never mind thats ok dont worry about that doc ..you are approved visa and can collect passport tomorrow at 3 pm..have a great day

ME: Thanks a lot. Have a good day

just out of curiousity all the docs that she asked for will be in your petition rite (I129).......i think everyone should know this 

all the above document that VO asked for will be iin your i129, i think you can give her xerox copies, instead of originals 

11 hours ago, kasi said:

Hi all,

Just want give you people my experience at Visa interview 

Chennai consulate sep edu

Second stamping on H1(I was never asked a question in any of my previous Visa interviews, took this too lite)

FTE, non IT masters,rendo masters(IT) in Soolivn uni

This time I was grilled(for about 10 mins)

They asked me about my job and my work

They asked me why I did rendo masters 

And all the years of graduation (1st n 2nd master), opt CPT, 1st H1 and about all the status, they asked me to give them details of status timeline(f1 - opt - f1 - h1 - 1st extension)

I was working from India and I didn't sleep for two days before the interview, so I couldn't exactly  answer the timelines

So she gave me 221g, but took my passport, and told me that they don't need any additional documentation now. And I was asked to leave

And after 2 business days, my Visa was Issued and ready for pick up

From my experience, please be prepared with ur immigration timelines. Hope this is helpful

congratulations bhayya

2 minutes ago, kasi said:

just out of curiousity all the docs that she asked for will be in your petition rite (I129).......i think everyone should know this 

all the above document that VO asked for will be iin your i129, i think you can give her xerox copies, instead of originals 

She asked all i797 a's since 1st h1b, extns, transfers, amendments. Anni extns amendments transfers i-129  petitions enduku carry chestam? i carried all i797 a's though okati miss ayyindi. 

1 hour ago, Amrita said:

She asked all i797 a's since 1st h1b, extns, transfers, amendments. Anni extns amendments transfers i-129  petitions enduku carry chestam? i carried all i797 a's though okati miss ayyindi. 

Kadu bhaya most recent i129 lo Ani documents Xerox copies untay kada 

5 hours ago, godfather03 said:

No - Mine is same case. It took 11/2 month for me. They sent me a questionnaire to fill the very same day and they BG check (contacted my client). During this time they asked to pick my passport once. At the end, they asked me to submit it again, before issuing. Its a lengthy story. Nenu drop box lo vesthe, they asked me to come for interview after 22 days, from the date of dropping the documents.

Anyway, Lucky you. Congrats.

contrac ah ?  wage level below 3 ?