Visa interview madrasipattanam

kasi

Hi all,

Just want give you people my experience at Visa interview 

Chennai consulate sep edu

Second stamping on H1(I was never asked a question in any of my previous Visa interviews, took this too lite)

FTE, non IT masters,rendo masters(IT) in Soolivn uni

This time I was grilled(for about 10 mins)

They asked me about my job and my work

They asked me why I did rendo masters 

And all the years of graduation (1st n 2nd master), opt CPT, 1st H1 and about all the status, they asked me to give them details of status timeline(f1 - opt - f1 - h1 - 1st extension)

I was working from India and I didn't sleep for two days before the interview, so I couldn't exactly  answer the timelines

So she gave me 221g, but took my passport, and told me that they don't need any additional documentation now. And I was asked to leave

And after 2 business days, my Visa was Issued and ready for pick up

From my experience, please be prepared with ur immigration timelines. Hope this is helpful

2 hours ago, Biskot said:

pichal pack ayyi untai ... but happies aga last ke..

But, Visa emayipothundho ani bhayapadi US lone pichal pattukuni kusoni undatam  kante...idi saala better ani TS pmed.

54 minutes ago, reality said:

But, Visa emayipothundho ani bhayapadi US lone pichal pattukuni kusoni undatam  kante...idi saala better ani TS pmed.

Nanu adigithea from my experience, situation demand cheyakapothea eee Visa stamping ki pokapodamea better basu

3 hours ago, kasi said:

Passport theskoni 221g isthea processing time 2 business days anukunta, as per my research

No - Mine is same case. It took 11/2 month for me. They sent me a questionnaire to fill the very same day and they BG check (contacted my client). During this time they asked to pick my passport once. At the end, they asked me to submit it again, before issuing. Its a lengthy story. Nenu drop box lo vesthe, they asked me to come for interview after 22 days, from the date of dropping the documents.

Anyway, Lucky you. Congrats.