NJ vaasulu working in NYC...2BHK rental near to WTC/Path

jadugar

Hi,

I will be moving with family in November (me, wife and child) to NJ for a new job in NYC. I am looking for suggestions for a new apartment - 2 BHK with 1+ Bath rental within 30-45 minutes to WTC. Here is what I am looking for:

• Rent + Parking + Maintenance/Amenities Fee <= $2700
  • Separate apartment (Shouldn't be part of a house like we have in JSQ heights areas)
  • In unit Washer/Dryer.

Here are the options that one of my friend suggested:

• Harrison (Water's Edge Apartments or Vermella Harrison)
  • Society Hills, Jersey City
  • Some luxury apartments in JSQ

Any recommendations/suggestions are welcome..thanks...

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jadugar

• whatsapp

• maverick19

• DuvvaAbbulu

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, jadugar said:

Hi,

I will be moving with family in November (me, wife and child) to NJ for a new job in NYC. I am looking for suggestions for a new apartment - 2 BHK with 1+ Bath rental within 30-45 minutes to WTC. Here is what I am looking for:

• Rent + Parking + Maintenance/Amenities Fee <= $2700
  • Separate apartment (Shouldn't be part of a house like we have in JSQ heights areas)
  • In unit Washer/Dryer.

Here are the options that one of my friend suggested:

•  Harrison (Water's Edge Apartments or Vermella Harrison)
  • Society Hills, Jersey City
  •  Some luxury apartments in JSQ

Any recommendations/suggestions are welcome..thanks...

How old is your kids ? are they goign to school that matters

but wondering 2700 pay cheyali ante yentha sampadinchali man,  that means you spend 3000 on rent + others. 

You need to make atleast 8K min in hand to afford that, means your salary should be around 150k atleast in full time or below conditions. 

1) are you so rich in india? or you took great dowry? 

2) are both of you are working ?

1 minute ago, whatsapp said:

How old is your kids ?

but wondering 2700 pay cheyali ante yentha sampadinchali man,  that means you spend 3000 on rent + others. 

You need to make atleast 8K min in hand to afford that, means your salary should be around 150k atleast or below conditions. 

1) are you so rich in india? or you took great dowry? 

2) are both of you are working ?

kid is 6 months old

both are working..

neither dowry nor rich man...love marriage..india lo upper middle class

9 minutes ago, jadugar said:

kid is 6 months old

both are working..

neither dowry nor rich man...love marriage..india lo upper middle class

6 Months any where you can take as no schooling problem, are both working near WTC ? 

also Upper middle class ante yentha man ok 10c vundocha!! 

West New York, NJ is an optin. But fom there you HAVE to take NY Waterway to be in WTC under 45 mins. Water  taxi is expensive, like $380 per month but very fast. 

If both of you are working in the city - your rent + commute will be almost 3200. Ala aithe Brooklyn laanti area better kada. Ekkuva rent aina kooda commute is mangeable and living in the city has its own perks (if you enjoy that thing).

Ala kaadu JC is the heaven ante - Grover St path daggara 2/3 family homes lo oka unit teesuko. Apartments kanna aa setup better ani naa feeling. 

I used to live in West New York and work near Battery Park. If I can time well, I will be at my desk in 35 mins when I took water taxi. Ade bus/subway aithe 1hr 10 mins. You chose

49 minutes ago, whatsapp said:

6 Months any where you can take as no schooling problem, are both working near WTC ? 

also Upper middle class ante yentha man ok 10c vundocha!! 

india and US total money kalipi oka 5c vesko...aina adigina daniki help cheyavayya....

adhe chittinaidu or chary garu aithe nikenduku antaru

47 minutes ago, phatposts said:

West New York, NJ is an optin. But fom there you HAVE to take NY Waterway to be in WTC under 45 mins. Water  taxi is expensive, like $380 per month but very fast. 

If both of you are working in the city - your rent + commute will be almost 3200. Ala aithe Brooklyn laanti area better kada. Ekkuva rent aina kooda commute is mangeable and living in the city has its own perks (if you enjoy that thing).

Ala kaadu JC is the heaven ante - Grover St path daggara 2/3 family homes lo oka unit teesuko. Apartments kanna aa setup better ani naa feeling. 

I used to live in West New York and work near Battery Park. If I can time well, I will be at my desk in 35 mins when I took water taxi. Ade bus/subway aithe 1hr 10 mins. You chose

water taxi is expensive for both of us..

not interested in NY as city tax plus 1% extra pay cheyali..

i dont say JC is heaven..but commute and my rent restrictions tho...kastam..

grove st lo 2/3 family homes lo unit tiskotam lite..

for now, i can come up with renting in JSQ/Harrison/Newport/Grove St/Bayonne/Society Hills...NJ transit costs undadhu