Best Dog breeders in India ?

johnubhai_01

19 hours ago, Pipucbn said:

We had Great Dane... few months back sacchipoindi.... very friendly but high maintenance.

it lived for 10 years

Lab 14 yrs anta.. blood line single father and mother ante 20k anadu. ok cheppesa.

19 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

I don't know if they deliver but i don;t think they would do so....but however, delivery pedda problem uh...epudo evado okadu tirugutune vuntaru...

my friend has an indian breed for farm...its very active and ferocious..i don;t remember the name, but some kind of hound native to deccan region...this guy does great work...evening sheep ni kuda control chestadi...it dosent let sheep go out of the herd and quick, fast...

intlo ki they have german shepard.

yeah shipping matladesa. chinna cage lo BUS lo pampichestha annadu.

20k if the blood line and family is same annadu. if not 15 k annadu. I opted for 20k Lab. 20 days old creamish white Dog pic pampichadu. ok cheppesa.

53 minutes ago, johnubhai_01 said:

20k if the blood line and family is same annadu. if not 15 k annadu. I opted for 20k Lab. 20 days old creamish white Dog pic pampichadu. ok cheppesa.

Things Up...

Tasthe the thunder...

On 9/14/2018 at 4:24 PM, johnubhai_01 said:

Brothers and ladies,

India lo manchi Dog Breeders telisthe cheppandi. I'd like to buy one for my family.

naku Dogs gurinchi knowledge ledu but I'm looking for friendly and protective dog.. 

Ask police dept, you can get breeds like labs and germanshephards with good traits. They go to genuine established breeders or good litters

2 hours ago, johnubhai_01 said:

post that pic here

7 hours ago, johnubhai_01 said:

celeb_11 take care of the puppy well bro.. How you bring it up in the first year is major thing for it to get developed with people around. 

Mari farm land ki?? 

9 hours ago, idibezwada said:

labki 20k pettava....oh my god oo....chala chalaa ekkuva raja

mari aa Kennel lo alaane unnai. Police dogs production vaallade anta mostly.

mari entha aithe better oo ekkada techhukovachhoo koncham light veii 

4 hours ago, Kool_SRG said:

celeb_11 take care of the puppy well bro.. How you bring it up in the first year is major thing for it to get developed with people around. 

Mari farm land ki?? 

farm land lo local breed.. adi kuda jagrathaga theeskovali. Lab techhukunnaka idi theeskunta.

15 minutes ago, johnubhai_01 said:

mari aa Kennel lo alaane unnai. Police dogs production vaallade anta mostly.

mari entha aithe better oo ekkada techhukovachhoo koncham light veii 

its bad idea to get the pup without seeing the parents even if its certified.. neku option ledu ante try this...

http://www.dogsindia.com/puppies_available.htm

police dogski they look more for proactive pups than pure breeds...they dont care much if its pure breed or not..they care more about the genetic history of the pup so they can treat it accordingly if any health issue arises in future

3 hours ago, idibezwada said:

its bad idea to get the pup without seeing the parents even if its certified.. neku option ledu ante try this...

http://www.dogsindia.com/puppies_available.htm

police dogski they look more for proactive pups than pure breeds...they dont care much if its pure breed or not..they care more about the genetic history of the pup so they can treat it accordingly if any health issue arises in future

idi chusa. nice one. complete ga explore cheyaledu. 

Just now, Spartan said:

dabbunnolla kashtala thread laga undi..  1zzgs3b.jpg

PS: I love dogs..kaani no time no place ..

Uncle 300k Jobs ani monna edho thread padindi... try chedam pada... anni mee Cali lo ne unnai