Guntur DSP Saritha Excellent Speech on Inter Caste marriages

Amrita

19 minutes ago, Amrita said:

14:00 - 22:00 chala baga cheppindi. 

so chadivincham , penchinam  kabatti nvu ma property and nvu memu cheppinde vinali annamata 

and inkoti recent issues annito ammayi side father n valla family nundi matrame POV enduku undi , not from boys family angle 

25 minutes ago, gillette said:

first of all, do you support inter caste marraige? or atleast are you willing to marry an inter caste boy ?

do you have will and courage to fight with your parents if you decided so ?

I don't support inter caste marriages but if i fall in love with a guy who is from other caste and i see good future with him i wouldn't hesitate to introduce to parents and get married. I do not have to fight my parents decently educated guy with good job ayite abbayi and nannu poshinchagalige stage lo unte my parents would accept him though they might be little hurt initially. 

21 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I don't support inter caste marriages but if i fall in love with a guy who is from other caste and i see good future with him i wouldn't hesitate to introduce to parents and get married. I do not have to fight my parents decently educated guy with good job ayite abbayi and nannu poshinchagalige stage lo unte my parents would accept him though they might be little hurt initially. 

cxm3.gif

medicine chadivey ammayi, awara ni cheskontondi anta.. lol.

adhi true aithey, there are many factors at play here. including the class and caste the girl belongs to. How she's treated by her peers, etc.

blanket ga, parents ni mosam cheyyatam blah blah ilanti sollu cheppa kunda untey better.

the police officer told a very pathetic story with only the details that allowed her to go on about issues unrelated to the case she was referring to.

Such dishonesty. Not surprised.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

medicine chadivey ammayi, awara ni cheskontondi anta.. lol.

adhi true aithey, there are many factors at play here. including the class and caste the girl belongs to. How she's treated by her peers, etc.

blanket ga, parents ni mosam cheyyatam blah blah ilanti sollu cheppa kunda untey better.

the police officer told a very pathetic story with only the details that allowed her to go on about issues unrelated to the case she was referring to.

Such dishonesty. Not surprised.

+1

I think she should do her job first, instead of giving bullshit lectures.

I appreciate that she spoke to the girl in the story (but I doubt she was polite and respectful towards her, like she remembers). Police should speak to citizens more, than telling them what to do.

but drawing from that, to make conclusions on parents ni mosam cheyyatam is such bullshit.

And all these incidents which were happening and discussing , as a women @Amrita you should condemn 

ninna monna jarigina vatilo prathi yedava  ammayi thaniki nachina vadini choose chesukunteno , lechipotheno issue ade abbayi cheste antha peddaga kanipinchadu......  being a male i can say its a male dominated society ... 

and majority of the women they want be under the protection of dad or husband or some male member of the family 

koduku lechipoyina dani kante kuthuru lechipothene ekkuva feel enduku avutharu ...... ante kuthuru mida ekkuva prema unnata 

mari koduku enduku puttali anukuntaru 

51 minutes ago, WHAT said:

so chadivincham , penchinam  kabatti nvu ma property and nvu memu cheppinde vinali annamata 

and inkoti recent issues annito ammayi side father n valla family nundi matrame POV enduku undi , not from boys family angle 

boy angle aa.. lol. boy is invisible.

if girl is uppercaste, then girl's father goppathanam, the family goppathanam all gets printed.

guy will be described as road side romeo, failed in 30 subjects, blah blah..

people are pushing the narrative that girls are gullible, and can't take their own decisions.

may be they want to increase the right to self determination just for girls to 25 or even 30... who knows.

1 minute ago, WHAT said:

And all these incidents which were happening and discussing , as a women @Amrita you should condemn 

ninna monna jarigina vatilo prathi yedava  ammayi thaniki nachina vadini choose chesukunteno , lechipotheno issue ade abbayi cheste antha peddaga kanipinchadu......  being a male i can say its a male dominated society ... 

and majority of the women they want be under the protection of dad or husband or some male member of the family 

koduku lechipoyina dani kante kuthuru lechipothene ekkuva feel enduku avutharu ...... ante kuthuru mida ekkuva prema unnata 

mari koduku enduku puttali anukuntaru 

girl's important because they bear the future of their caste. Its very important that their caste not be polluted with some other caste's seed.

5 minutes ago, uttermost said:

boy angle aa.. lol. boy is invisible.

if girl is uppercaste, then girl's father goppathanam, the family goppathanam all gets printed.

guy will be described as road side romeo, failed in 30 subjects, blah blah..

people are pushing the narrative that girls are gullible, and can't take their own decisions.

may be they want to increase the right to self determination just for girls to 25 or even 30... who knows.

true