Elon Musk gattiga esadu

dasara_bullodu

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

This moron is so mediocre that he's still making silly electric cars and making them look cool

India lo student science exhibition lo early 90s nunde chestunnaru electric and even solar cars. 

so whats your point where are the electric cars from 90's ? into masses ?

The latest fad is sucking upto self proclaimed geniuses. 

Musk is the patron saint for those suckers. 

People working on getting quantum hall effect at room temperatures are just no names, but someone who can't even make batteries out of his own patented cells is a genius, because he had people write a decent battery management software system.

The bar for genius is on a freefall

2 minutes ago, macha said:

so whats your point where are the electric cars from 90's ? into masses ?

That he's a businessman and not an innovator. I already made it. Didn't you read?

Just now, macha said:

he will seriously get people who can kill shorts for ever .....

Dude, how do you kill shorts? That fcuker worried about shorts should make his investors nervous that he's probably hiding something, as big as accounting fraud.

He's trying to get himself kicked off Tesla so he can move onto his next con

4 minutes ago, macha said:

he will seriously get people who can kill shorts for ever .....

There's no market without shorts. There'll be a bunch of losers who HODL everything from underwear stocks to rocket ones.

Markets won't move.

3 minutes ago, uttermost said:

That he's a businessman and not an innovator. I already made it. Didn't you read?

do not agree even entire market do not to this its vice versa ... if he was businessman there would not be such situation where  they are burning cash like hell and no funding...

Just now, macha said:

do not agree even entire market do not to this its vice versa ... if he was businessman there would not be such situation where  they are burning cash like hell and no funding...

Welcome to modern business culture. Flash over substance. 

If he's not a businessman, how come made everyone talk about Tesla, a silly electric car as if its the greatest modern day invention?

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

There's no market without shorts. There'll be a bunch of losers who HODL everything from underwear stocks to rocket ones.

Markets won't move.

I dint say there is market without shorts . i said as tsla being most shorted stock in market history he wants to prove they can sustain. i am talking about tsla only not underwear  nor rocketstocks

Just now, macha said:

I dint say there is market without shorts . i said as tsla being most shorted stock in market history he wants to prove they can sustain. i am talking about tsla only not underwear  nor rocketstocks

Then he's a hypocrite. He himself said that Tesla stocks are overvalued.

And he has a problem with people who engage in correctin it. Lol. 

Most likely he's hiding something really big at Tesla.

8 minutes ago, macha said:

Have you ever looked into the finances of a fledgling car company.

If pieces of sh1t like Facebook, and other 'startups' burn cash without building any noticeable physical infra in their formative years, you expect a car manufacturer to be conservative when expanding infra? 

That he's able to do this I sproof that he's among the greatest salesman. Most companies would have filed for bankruptcy by this time