Got FT, current employer tho H1 ela hold cheppiyali

killerspin

13 minutes ago, killerspin said:

Premiun ettesaru kada, current employer tho H1 ni hold chepinchali na kotta H1 approve ayye daka..need some siggestion with this regards. 

k

51 minutes ago, killerspin said:

Premiun ettesaru kada, current employer tho H1 ni hold chepinchali na kotta H1 approve ayye daka..need some siggestion with this regards. 

emi cheyalevu as ed okati will take time..so ..kontha amount ivvu okavale he doesn't listen...

7 hours ago, tom brady said:

Was in same boat a week ago...said to the client that will only join FT after H1 approval in reg and will do contracting till then..they said ok

good suggestion

It is a very tricky situation. Approve avvataniki 4-6 months. Join avvaka pote employer wait cheyyaka povachu. Join aithe old employer H1 unchadu. 

Whatever terms you leave the old guy on - dont expect any promises or favors. If you keep telling yourself, stuff like "I have been with this fellow for x years. Good relationship. He will hang on to my H1b even after I left because we agreed on that" then you are fooling yourself. 

Make up your mind for the worst possible scenario. Its going to be a mental war for yourself but only you can decide. 

I went through this an year ago and finally joined FT with receipt. For 45-60 days I was in a situation where my old H1 was withdrawn and the transfer was in pending. Pichekkindi aa time lo matram.

Nenu recent gaa ide situation lo unde. I had to reject the other offer finally.. Having H1 is important you can always find an other job.. ask the new employer to to wait till March..

1 hour ago, phatposts said:

It is a very tricky situation. Approve avvataniki 4-6 months. Join avvaka pote employer wait cheyyaka povachu. Join aithe old employer H1 unchadu. 

Whatever terms you leave the old guy on - dont expect any promises or favors. If you keep telling yourself, stuff like "I have been with this fellow for x years. Good relationship. He will hang on to my H1b even after I left because we agreed on that" then you are fooling yourself. 

Make up your mind for the worst possible scenario. Its going to be a mental war for yourself but only you can decide. 

I went through this an year ago and finally joined FT with receipt. For 45-60 days I was in a situation where my old H1 was withdrawn and the transfer was in pending. Pichekkindi aa time lo matram.

Thanks brother. Na current employer revoke chesina oka 2 months grace period untadani ekkado chadiva. want to go with FT bhayya. 

25 minutes ago, killerspin said:

Thanks brother. Na current employer revoke chesina oka 2 months grace period untadani ekkado chadiva. want to go with FT bhayya. 

yes 60 days or i94 expiry date. whichever earlier.