Chai Biskettt Sri Vidya --- evadu ayyi untadu !!!

RangasthalamRasikudu

just face chusa google lo..yaaak

publicity kosam emo bhayya..lekapothe

1. ippudu deniki vesaav ani antaaru ani thane reason ichimdhi

2. evadu champadu...that too star ithe no way.....champaali anukunte chi reddy ni enni sarlu champevaaru

3. dont mention here name anta 

• Upvote 1

Aa pilla edho ame wall paina ame pettukundhi bhayya .. naccchithe like cheyyandi .. lekapothe angry 😡 symbol untadhi adhi kottandi.. endhukante edho hero ni Target chesindhi antunnarugaa

comments enable unte comment cheskondi kani ... public forum lo aa pilla ni ... cheskonodoni degrade chesthu matladakandi please ... Adhe pani mana akkako, chelli ko ayithe thelusthadhi aa badha ... chai bisket ki pani chesthunnaru kabatti aa pilla , ame husband meeru pade annee matalu bharinchalani ledhu .. manam spftware job lu ela cheskuntunnamo .. vallu aa pani ala chesthunnaru anthe ... maree dhigajari comments voddhu .. 

1 minute ago, Paidithalli said:

Aa pilla edho ame wall paina ame pettukundhi bhayya .. naccchithe like cheyyandi .. lekapothe angry 😡 symbol untadhi adhi kottandi.. endhukante edho hero ni Target chesindhi antunnarugaa

comments enable unte comment cheskondi kani ... public forum lo aa pilla ni ... cheskonodoni degrade chesthu matladakandi please ... Adhe pani mana akkako, chelli ko ayithe thelusthadhi aa badha ... chai bisket ki pani chesthunnaru kabatti aa pilla , ame husband meeru pade annee matalu bharinchalani ledhu .. manam spftware job lu ela cheskuntunnamo .. vallu aa pani ala chesthunnaru anthe ... maree dhigajari comments voddhu .. 

aa pilla wall meeda post heyadam kante ila public forum disco better ani db peddalu ikkada ichukuntunnaru

6 minutes ago, Paidithalli said:

sensible post

7 hours ago, RangasthalamRasikudu said:

This is her post on her FB and Insta 

Bringing this up now because of all the incidents coming up on my timeline right now. I only hope that my experience might add some perspective on why some people don't report in such situations.
Two years ago as a Tollywood reporter, I met a very popular star from the Telugu film industry at a film party. Before anyone asks, no, I was not drinking that night; I was wearing a salwar kameez, and I did dance with him along with everyone else present including my then boyfriend and now husband. He took my number despite me insisting that my phone was switched off and I couldn't save his number. He saved the number in a phone that he said, "is for girlfriends" and his entourage laughed at it. I laughed it off too. I must admit that the cub reporter in me was thrilled to even be in the contact list of a star so big. I thought he won't even remember.
Days later he called me "just like that" and engaged in a conversation. He asked me where I lived and insisted on coming and meeting. He changed his mind when he found I live quite far away. I know I would have been much more curt and upfront with anyone else. It wasn't much but it was strange and scary. When you are a woman meeting hundreds of people everyday, you know creepy from a mile away. I was scared but I brushed it off. I then once called him for a quote on a story and he asked me to come meet him at his guest house that evening so we could do "the interview". I never went. And never called again.
He would call from time to time asking to come and meet me/ pick me up. Two days before my wedding he asked me to come and meet him so he could suggest my name to the music director of his film. When I told him I was getting married he congratulated me and never called again. 
I know NOW this is harassment and I know the intent was malicious. 
*Why I didn't report*
I didn't think it was anything. And I have reason to believe a lot of people now would also tell me the same. But it was harassment.
Other people who know him told me he wasn't like that with them. 
He is an influencial person.
I thought no one would believe me.
I thought he would get me killed. 
I actually, seriously thought if I blocked him, he would find out somehow and kill me.
I thought his fans would maul me. 
I was afraid. Despite all the progressiveness I boast of, I am still afraid. 
PS. People who know me closely, know who I am talking about and have also heard the recordings (which I lost with a damaged phone) Please don't name him here, because I am indeed still afraid, particularly of his cult fans.

Evadu ayyi untadu.. Chai Bsct batch tho baga tirigedi.. Nani, Rana and Vijay Konda... !! vellalo cult fan base evariki undi ani @MiryalgudaMaruthiRao

uncle chepali .. 

idi #meetoo ah , basically from what I understand he called her multiple times asking to hangout and she gave some lame reasons to not meet him , he also never forced her to meet him or anything , also , marriage tarvatha he never called her .... that itself says he's within his boundaries .

had she told him she's uncomfortable and he still continued pursuing her probably it would have been under the harassment category ...... this just looks like bullshit and trying to take advantage of the #Metoo moment for their 15 secs of fame...... I think it's because of people like this that the moment is some what not being taken seriously.... 

45 minutes ago, Paidithalli said:

FB wall paina post chesthey convenient ga negative comments delete chesi , vaalla narrative support chese posts matram odilestharu ..... anyways what she's doing is right in the bullshit category...