Flight tickets for parents issue

problem

23 hours ago, problem said:

hi, i want to discuss one topic, want to know if i am correct or not........my sister stays in uk and i stay in usa......sister ki 4 year old kid unnadu......parents went to uk together 3 times ....sister and brother in law both are working in good jobs......but, all the 3 times, i booked the flight tickets for my parents......basically the purpose of the visit is to take care of the kid in summer, because summer season lo day care ki kids evvaru raru anta and sister asked parents to come to uk.......naaku anipinchindi, when parents are visting to help sister and bro in law in looking after the kid, then why i have to book the flight tickets for parents........because both sister and bro in law are working....but idhi eppudu kuda sister tho analedhu nenu.........indantha ipoyindi, again recently in 2018 august, sister asked parents to come to uk, same scenario, summer lo kid ni chusukovataniki......maa father nenu vellanu annaru, so only mom went this year for  6 weeks ......this is the only time i didn't booked flight ticket for my mom to uk........maa father has struggled a bit in managing food and all back in india......maa mother tho kopanga annanu, they shd manage by themselves kada, enduku prathi sari velthavu and that too father ki cooking radhu, so food adhi kashtam ayyindi and i told to my mom that they are using you by calling you every summer and making you to do all things lyk cooking, washing utensils, laundry things and all work etc......my mom told to my sister that i commented this words that they are using you for all these things by calling parents to uk.......maa sister ki picha kopam vachindi on that using word and told me that i would have commented even more if i would have booked the flight ticket to my mom.........nenu silent ga unna, i wonder how come my sister completely forgot that it is me who booked the flight tickets for my parents on the previous 3 ocasions and e okkasari matrame she booked it......

motham explain chesanu........now please let me know on this couple of things if i am correct or wrong.......1) i thought why i should book flight tickets for parents for their visit to sisters place to help them, am i right or wrong on this? 

2) am i wrong in commenting this to my mom, that they are using my mom to do all the work even when the kid is 4 yrs old, and my sister's family has to manage the things and not calling parents everytime?

It all comes to ethics oba..

looks like your sister or bava does not have those(no offense)

and you were right in saying that...i would have said that the first tiem when i am asked to book tickets...

simple thing baa..if the other person does not care about your money, then you too should not...

Hero of this story is your father...I salute him...usually UK US trip anagane excited ga vastaru...ikkada aaya pani cheyatam tappa emi undadu(most cases)

23 hours ago, solman said:

okk...

ayyina nuvvu tickets book chesindhi mee parents kee kada.. danki enduku antha gola... ayyina nuvvu "using" ane word use chesinappudu, mee mother tho malli ivvi anni akka ki cheppaku ani unte ee gola undadhu kadaa...

Pleasure trip ki book cheyaledu ga....akkada pani cheyinchukovataniki pilipinchi kathalu enduku....

nenu maa cousin sister ade cheyataniki try cheste thittanu...parents ninnu chaakatam kakunda malli nee pillalni enduku chaakali ani...peddamma ki health baalekunna kuda pillalni chudatam ledu ani complain chesindi 

23 hours ago, problem said:

hi, i want to discuss one topic, want to know if i am correct or not........my sister stays in uk and i stay in usa......sister ki 4 year old kid unnadu......parents went to uk together 3 times ....sister and brother in law both are working in good jobs......but, all the 3 times, i booked the flight tickets for my parents......basically the purpose of the visit is to take care of the kid in summer, because summer season lo day care ki kids evvaru raru anta and sister asked parents to come to uk.......naaku anipinchindi, when parents are visting to help sister and bro in law in looking after the kid, then why i have to book the flight tickets for parents........because both sister and bro in law are working....but idhi eppudu kuda sister tho analedhu nenu.........indantha ipoyindi, again recently in 2018 august, sister asked parents to come to uk, same scenario, summer lo kid ni chusukovataniki......maa father nenu vellanu annaru, so only mom went this year for  6 weeks ......this is the only time i didn't booked flight ticket for my mom to uk........maa father has struggled a bit in managing food and all back in india......maa mother tho kopanga annanu, they shd manage by themselves kada, enduku prathi sari velthavu and that too father ki cooking radhu, so food adhi kashtam ayyindi and i told to my mom that they are using you by calling you every summer and making you to do all things lyk cooking, washing utensils, laundry things and all work etc......my mom told to my sister that i commented this words that they are using you for all these things by calling parents to uk.......maa sister ki picha kopam vachindi on that using word and told me that i would have commented even more if i would have booked the flight ticket to my mom.........nenu silent ga unna, i wonder how come my sister completely forgot that it is me who booked the flight tickets for my parents on the previous 3 ocasions and e okkasari matrame she booked it......

motham explain chesanu........now please let me know on this couple of things if i am correct or wrong.......1) i thought why i should book flight tickets for parents for their visit to sisters place to help them, am i right or wrong on this? 

2) am i wrong in commenting this to my mom, that they are using my mom to do all the work even when the kid is 4 yrs old, and my sister's family has to manage the things and not calling parents everytime?

1. mee sister anukovali maa tammudi money karchupettistunnanu and maa ammanu use chesukuntunnanu ani.. 

2. nuvvu karchu pettadam lo tappu ledu and comment cheyyadam lo antha kante tappu ledu

3. Next time mee amma, nannalni clear ga adugu.. vellatam and vallaki pani chesi pettadam istamaa ani... vallaki istam unte and nee financial status manchiga unte pay for tickets, ledante open ga mee akka ki cheppu you guys pay for tickets ani..

4. mohamaatam rojulu poyinay.. it's crucial that your parents have to take a step and say NO

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, InSearch said:

1. mee sister anukovali maa tammudi money karchupettistunnanu and maa ammanu use chesukuntunnanu ani.. 

2. nuvvu karchu pettadam lo tappu ledu and comment cheyyadam lo antha kante tappu ledu

3. Next time mee amma, nannalni clear ga adugu.. vellatam and vallaki pani chesi pettadam istamaa ani... vallaki istam unte and nee financial status manchiga unte pay for tickets, ledante open ga mee akka ki cheppu you guys pay for tickets ani..

4. mohamaatam rojulu poyinay.. it's crucial that your parents have to take a step and say NO

agreed.....prathi chinna daniki parents ni pilvakudadhu

43 minutes ago, InSearch said:

bro.... chinappati nunchi maa mom ki nene ekkuva close than my sister..........naaku okalni ekkuva, inkolni thakkuvaga treat cheyyandi ani annau, but iddarini equal ga treat cheyyatam is always good.......but, what made me surprised more is, my mom is showing more edge towards my sister than me.......ila used ane word enduku cheppavu, ala cheppinanduku nannu inni matalu anindi sister ante, edho kopam lo anindi ani maa mom support chesindi thappa, she didn't asked a single word to my sister on why she comments on that, atleast i expected my mom should remind my sister it is me who booked their flight tickets in the previous ocasions......

3 minutes ago, problem said:

bro.... chinappati nunchi maa mom ki nene ekkuva close than my sister..........naaku okalni ekkuva, inkolni thakkuvaga treat cheyyandi ani annau, but iddarini equal ga treat cheyyatam is always good.......but, what made me surprised more is, my mom is showing more edge towards my sister than me.......ila used ane word enduku cheppavu, ala cheppinanduku nannu inni matalu anindi sister ante, edho kopam lo anindi ani maa mom support chesindi thappa, she didn't asked a single word to my sister on why she comments on that, atleast i expected my mom should remind my sister it is me who booked their flight tickets in the previous ocasions......

sisters ki eppudu anna and parents pettali vayya .... naku every two months ki package vastahdhi us ki vallu alney feel ayithay ela untundhi ....  ekada cuplrits me mom.... usualyy resolve chetsharu iddariki call chesi

On 10/16/2018 at 10:05 AM, problem said:

Nothing wrong konni konni sarlu straight forward ga undadame better. Kani mi mother nuvvu ela annav anakunda undalsindi. Ticket pedthe inka enni ane vadivo ante ala anevanni ithe last three times kida anevanni. I am worried about theor health ani cheppalsindi. Nuvvina vallu use cheskuntunnaru ane badulu they need to manage by themselves meeru health padu cheskuni struggle avtu enduku veltunnaru ani ante poyedi. 

On 10/16/2018 at 10:18 AM, problem said:

bro.....e flight tickets issue nenu just think chesnau myselves why should i purchase it ani, eppudu analedhu kuda sister tho.....

Nuvvu koncham senti unnav vallu leru. Edo help adigithe veedu ela annadu anukunnaru kani ni true intention mi parents suffer avtunnaru ani, adi ardam cheskoledu. So, don’t worry about it. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Akkumm_Bakkumm said:

Nuvvu koncham senti unnav vallu leru. Edo help adigithe veedu ela annadu anukunnaru kani ni true intention mi parents suffer avtunnaru ani, adi ardam cheskoledu. So, don’t worry about it. 

i agree with you 100%

1. Your parents are at fault for being their kid's nanny whenever your sister asked (desi lu andaru inthe anuko) 

2. Your sister is at fault for expecting that her mom has to be her kid's nanny , she/her husband are grown ups and should know how to handle jobs/household work

3. You are at fault for being a silent spectator for 3 years , good that you showed some spine recently , db lo cheppe bodulu sit and talk with sister and explain why you said that , nothing wrong in having arguments with sister , they are part and parcel of life , you can not agree on everything with everyone 

u bookin flights is wrong. 

u told what you felt for your sake of parents.. if sister took it in wrong way..her problem not yours

some moms are excited to go overseas.. so if she is more of tht kind..then u cannot do anything but watch. so lite

On 10/16/2018 at 1:05 PM, problem said:

evadra nuvvu mari pichodu laga unnav. 

me akka kid ni chuskotaniki nuvvu tickets kontam enti ? 

your sister/BIL should buy tickets. if you have extra money, you can buy something for the kid or your parents but this is not your responsibility.

On 10/16/2018 at 12:13 PM, r2d2 said:

1. If you can afford.. you shouldn't complain.. you are doing it for your sister & parents..

2. You are correct

Sister and her husband also doing jobs  no ?? vallaki undali . aaa age lo parents ki ekkadnunchi vastaye paisalu ani

1. why did u book the tickets for the first time? its ur sis and her responsibility. u repeated it for 3 times. assalu nuvvu scene loki ravalsindi kaadu.

2. ur choice of words arent appropriate. sorry to say but looks like ur mom lacks maturity. "USING" word use cheyyadam nee thappu. nee matalu mee sister ki carry cheyyadam mee mom thappu. mee sis place lo untey 90% janalu alagey react avutharu. 

On 10/16/2018 at 12:05 PM, problem said:

are u bachelor ?? married ani anaku silent_I1