Is any one travelling in my boat

Doctor_Samaram

10 hours ago, Doctor_Samaram said:

How many of you lose interest in below things.

Celebrating Happy birthdays and wishing friends/family almost every couple of days on whatsapp.

Celebrating Festivals.

Drinking Beer and Whisky etc, overnight hangouts.

Gambling.

Sex, relations and responsibilities.

Daily routine office work and routine daily schedule, even though if you have some happenings on Wednesdays and weekends.

Matter entante, schooling days lo knowledge, life, nature anni KOTHA kabatti time pass aindi.
Inter and Engineering lo adolescent age kabatti, movies, ammayilu, mandhu party lu ala ala time pass aindi.
Masters lo Part times, America life lo strips, clubs, trips, cars etc etc tho 2 years time pass aindi.
Job life lo earnings, buying gold, apts, lands, houses, stocks, investments ila anxiety tho timepass aindi.
Next searching for life partner, marraige, KOTHA muripem, gifts, show offs, birthdays, gatherings ila time pass aindi.
Kid vachaka break vachi inkoka 2 years time pass aindi.

I am 31 now, and from past 2 years i am not finding happiness in anything. Natural ga happiness raavatledu.
Eroju dassera, whatsapp open chesthe 20 groups lo 300 messages. Intiki phone chesthe same old fashion lo kotha battalu konukkoni temple ki velli Paalapitta ni chusocharu ani chepparu, next year phone chesina malli ade cheptaru as is ga.

Is any one travelling in my boat.? What are you trying to do to overcome this.??

You need a career change

10 hours ago, Doctor_Samaram said:

Celebrating Happy birthdays and wishing friends/family almost every couple of days on whatsapp.

Celebrating Festivals.

Gambling.

Daily routine office work and routine daily schedule, even though if you have some happenings on Wednesdays and weekends.

Matter entante, schooling days lo knowledge, life, nature anni KOTHA kabatti time pass aindi.
Inter and Engineering lo adolescent age kabatti, movies, ammayilu, mandhu party lu ala ala time pass aindi.
Masters lo Part times, America life lo strips, clubs, trips, cars etc etc tho 2 years time pass aindi.
Job life lo earnings, buying gold, apts, lands, houses, stocks, investments ila anxiety tho timepass aindi.
Next searching for life partner, marraige, KOTHA muripem, gifts, show offs, birthdays, gatherings ila time pass aindi.

I am 31 now, and from past 2 years i am not finding happiness in anything. Natural ga happiness raavatledu.
Eroju dassera, whatsapp open chesthe 20 groups lo 300 messages. Intiki phone chesthe same old fashion lo kotha battalu konukkoni temple ki velli Paalapitta ni chusocharu ani chepparu, next year phone chesina malli ade cheptaru as is ga.

Is any one travelling in my boat.? What are you trying to do to overcome this.??

stocks lo invest cheyyi..

dabbulu vasthe edho sadhinchanu ani feel avuthu continue chesthavu..full time pass avuthadhi..

adhe poyayi anuko..ela poyayi ani introspection loki velthav...ala ayina poyina choote vethukkovali ani...inka research cheyytam lo time spend chesthu continue chesthav.....idhi kooda full time pass avthuadhi...mast kick vasthundhi....

finally...you will feel you are alive with the graph going up and down..and feel life is interesting with twists and turns....

14 hours ago, Doctor_Samaram said:

Celebrating Festivals.

Gambling.

Calling @Odalefor lunch time stories 

I don't celebrate birthdays. max we get icecream together.

no festival celebrations too. max my wife cooks some special dish.

we have our own days to celebrate. we mark it family days... 

12 hours ago, samaja_varagamana said:

two kinds of people bro

avathala valaki nachinavi chesi happiness pondhutharu 

parents or anyone

valaki matrame nachinavi chesi happiness pondutharu

may be now nee valaki nachinattu undu andulonchi happiness ravachu.Only people will stay not money. 

create memories bro not properties try chey.Pedavi cheyakarle chinna chinna changes chesko life lo.Satisfaction plus happiness nu odhu anna osthadi.

Well.said, try to contribute to society and family dont be selfish....public service lo chala happiness untundi.

3 hours ago, uttermost said:

I don't celebrate birthdays. max we get icecream together.

no festival celebrations too. max my wife cooks some special dish.

we have our own days to celebrate. we mark it family days... 

I salute ur wife, nee lantodiki wife ante sahasam ane cheppali...

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, ram4a said:

I salute ur wife, nee lantodiki wife ante sahasam ane cheppali...

brother.. you have no idea how radical my wife is. She's the daughter of an almost illiterate taxi driver, and lived close to poverty until she got a scholarship to go to college.

she even hosted anarchist radio station for a few years. She's the reason I became an anarchist, from an Ayn Rand toadie.

you can't talk even for 5mins to her, without throwing up your hands in exasperation.

i'm a reflection of my wife. I adopted her awesome ideology. besides that, I'm still man of science. she of anthropology, which is not a hard science.

34 minutes ago, uttermost said:

brother.. you have no idea how radical my wife is. She's the daughter of an almost illiterate taxi driver, and lived close to poverty until she got a scholarship to go to college.

she even hosted anarchist radio station for a few years. She's the reason I became an anarchist, from an Ayn Rand toadie.

you can't talk even for 5mins to her, without throwing up your hands in exasperation.

i'm a reflection of my wife. I adopted her awesome ideology. besides that, I'm still man of science. she of anthropology, which is not a hard science.

tusse great ho.... 

24 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Shifting is not joke kaka...

You cannot understand that pressure... masth navvutunnav lay...

46 minutes ago, kiraak_poradu said:

neeku manushu ante mazaak

naaku kadu kabatti ninnu em ana kaka

neeku okka comment tho anandam vasthadi ante sare alage kanivvu enni anna padtham

emanna anandi @Quickgun_murugan garu

Mujhe maaf karo kaakas