Rafael Deal to Reliance

Idassamed

1 minute ago, EzMcSquare said:

When I was explain all details in depth to my relatives , they blame me as I am pro BJP, it hurts  . I am not a pro bjp , but I am anti congress...

People never think and goes into details..., when I try to explain 90% people dont listen + dont go by reasons....

No body knows whats going at chicken neck of India. China wants to occupy it .... slowly... 

So question is does china really want to attack india ?   Not at this moment.China want india to be like a dog nodding head for international market game. Ultimate goal of china is market their products....and make super rich china... to do this...It will is trying to occupying indian land and make scare it...

To stop scaring India( child) needs muscles, and Rafel is one big muscle for now...., India wont scare to stand against china , when india wont fear, when will india wont fear , ? when india has muscles... and Rafel is a muscle.... 100 rafel's is not a easy cake for enemy. 

Makes sense.

After a long time, Someone in this DB spoke which is sensible enough. 

People just go along with what they hear in the media and just brag their foul mouths and what they do is just repeat those headlines again and again. They do have something called as grey matter which they will never bother to even use..

Gorre saale gallu motham. okadu eenadu, inkokadu sakshi, maollu T news....ide jeevitham aipoindi..

Just now, EzMcSquare said:

People have right to talk and fight to get special status to andhra, but not at the cost of whole india  security deal.

lol special status ki deeniki em sambandam asalu .. 

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

oh, so in Reliance's place it was tata or mahindra or HAL, then there was no scam...

okay.

HAL GOVT dhe kada .. at least not feeding these ambani shitholes directly 

2 minutes ago, mettastar said:

lol special status ki deeniki em sambandam asalu .. 

I said bcoz  most people of Andhra people, think rafel is dumb deal... when none can explain what does rafel can do .... 

9 minutes ago, EzMcSquare said:

When I was explain all details in depth to my relatives , they blame me as I am pro BJP, it hurts  . I am not a pro bjp , but I am anti congress...

People never think and goes into details..., when I try to explain 90% people dont listen + dont go by reasons....

No body knows whats going at chicken neck of India. China wants to occupy it .... slowly... 

So question is does china really want to attack india ?   Not at this moment.China want india to be like a dog nodding head for international market game. Ultimate goal of china is market their products....and make super rich china... to do this...It will is trying to occupying indian land and make scare it...

To stop scaring India( child) needs muscles, and Rafel is one big muscle for now...., India wont scare to stand against china , when india wont fear, when will india wont fear , ? when india has muscles... and Rafel is a muscle.... 100 rafel's is not a easy cake for enemy. 

Rafael weaponry is highly classified and congress/left/aap are trying to hard to get those details out.. anduke they keep asking about details

ISI/ Chinese agents in India are clearly abundant enough, question is why Modi is silent.. didn't he expect this and keep things in check

congress ki national herald scam lo tight chesi unte,.. they could have known their place well.. thanks to RaviShankar Prasad idiot.. he is not even a capable chaprasi.. adiki IT/Law.. the enemies of Modi are in his ministry itself

I am thinking Modi may fail himself just like vajpayee in 2019, BJP has mastered the art of shooting themselves in the foot

3 minutes ago, EzMcSquare said:

I said bcoz people of Andhra, think rafel is dumb deal... when none can explain what does rafel can do .... 

neku context ey ardam kale .. nobody here said rafale  is not a good machine or HAL can produce better than that .. Modi gadu ambani gallaki ichinanduku ee gola

2 minutes ago, mettastar said:

neku context ey ardam kale .. nobody here said rafale  is not a good machine or HAL can produce better than that .. Modi gadu ambani gallaki ichinanduku ee gola

modi gadu ambani ki isthe gola enduku aitadi kaka ?

modi gadu evadu iyanike ? its a govt to govt deal..

modi gadu ambani ki deal ivadam valla exchequer ki emana loss ayinda ?

rafael functionality lo emaina debba padinda ? middlemen brokerages emana vunaya?

evadiki nastam vachindi asalu ?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mettastar said:

government agencies are most corrupt without any accountability, they have drained vast resources already

"you cannot do the same sh1T and expect different results"... HAL, GTRE and other aviation agencies have failed india

Dassault partnership with Ambani, where did you find public money in this

1 hour ago, mettastar said:

GVL gadu oka interview lo HAL waste anta .. anduke Anil ambani company ni choose chesukunnaru anna range lo cheppadu @3$%

mari nijalu matladukundam.. HAL ki nijanga antha scene undantava

6 minutes ago, mettastar said:

why does the govt needs to feed govt agency man ? I really dont understand this logic ?

oka vaipu disinvestment chestunte, malli sarkar deal iyalantav ? DRDO ne private collaboration ki okay chepindi, defence sector la almost 49% FDI vundi...malli sarkari deal enduku potadi vaya ?

HAL emana podichi peekinda ?