Andaman Tribe

tacobell fan

57 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

Why can't we use satellite to look inside the Island or chopper to do aerial survey? I'm curious for these answers maybe I am not aware of any lack of tech or gov rules?

Valla life vallani njoy cheyanivandi...

Ndhuki natural tribes Ni disturb chestharu..

Vallani tisukochi... Inidan vote bank ichi... mLA ayipovala..

14 minutes ago, kittaya said:

Valla life vallani njoy cheyanivandi...

Ndhuki natural tribes Ni disturb chestharu..

Vallani tisukochi... Inidan vote bank ichi... mLA ayipovala..

Humans ki curiosity is very high ani ninna NASA "Above and Beyond" Season 1 lo ante tamasha anukunna kani that's the fact. We want to explore pretty much everything. Vaidya documentary kuda same reason tho tried to shoot "Man searching for Man" ani. Curiosity is very important and needed. If they have some kind of disease exploring them would reveal and help fix. Not everything tied to politics. Think different. 

6 hours ago, argadorn said:

vadu chachey tappudu emial cheshadu antavalla mother ki ... i dont know nijam or story .... oka child tribe gadu arrow visaradu anta adhi veediki miss ayindhi anta ... next arrows tho champaru nata ... nope indian janala estimation lo islands lo undey janaba kuda vestahru 

estimates prakaram 50-500 untndi janabha antunnaru anni documentaries lo 

7 hours ago, tacobell fan said:

Why can't we use satellite to look inside the Island or chopper to do aerial survey? I'm curious for these answers maybe I am not aware of any lack of tech or gov rules?

These are highly protective tribes. 

Sentalese, Jarwa and few other tribles...ika chepalante south east asia la migili vunna last few surviving tribes vellu, vellaki protection status vundi...so much so that if they kill someone, they will not be arrested or locked up in prisons..

Its easy for indian navy chopper to get down on the island and rescue the dead body but they will not do so as that will disturb the habitat and dwellings.....already 2008 lo okasari chopper land chesinanduku pedda talanoppi ayindi indian coast guard ki..

even fishing is also banned in waters surrounding these islands..

Few years back, I guess in early 2000's oka NGO tried to befriend these tribes...a similar one nearby, Jarwa tribe..they reached the island, bought them food, coconuts, other stuff and tried befirending them for weeks but eventually have returned...This turned into a big issue and pedda lolli lolli ayindi...

atarvata few years back inkoka incident ayindi, local fishermen took tourists to these islands and tried these photo ops and all...it was kind of exploiting the tribes in their island and adi kuda video footage and photos leak ayinayi....apatiundi coast guard chala strict chesindi....

1 hour ago, Undavalli said:

వీళ్లకు డబ్బు గురించి తెలియదు! లక్కీ ఫెలోస్ 

Babu gari kanna ekkuve undi untai le veella osthulu lekka kadithe

9 hours ago, raithu_biddda said:

They r like our db pulkas vala prapancham valade 

రాజశేఖర్రెడ్డి బతికున్నప్పుడు అజ్ఞాతం లోకి వెళ్లినోళ్లంతా ఇపుడు బయటకొచ్చి మాట్లాడ్తున్నారండి ...
పొద్దున లేచినప్పటినుంచి వాట్సాప్ లో ఇవే మెసేజ్ లు  - @Undavalli ankul 

14 minutes ago, Paidithalli said:

రాజశేఖర్రెడ్డి బతికున్నప్పుడు అజ్ఞాతం లోకి వెళ్లినోళ్లంతా ఇపుడు బయటకొచ్చి మాట్లాడ్తున్నారండి ...

ఫోన్ తెరిస్తే అన్ని అవే పొలోమని వచ్చేస్తున్నాయి మరి ఎవరు పెడుతున్నారో ఏంటో కానీ వాట్సాప్ లో అన్ని వచ్చేస్తున్నాయి. 

45 minutes ago, Paidithalli said:

you missed this part +_(

29 minutes ago, Undavalli said:

ఫోన్ తెరిస్తే అన్ని అవే పొలోమని వచ్చేస్తున్నాయి మరి ఎవరు పెడుతున్నారో ఏంటో కానీ వాట్సాప్ లో అన్ని వచ్చేస్తున్నాయి.