vrishchika rasi vallu

vendettaa

26 minutes ago, Sreeven said:

Enduku e sollu follow avutaru..same rasi vallu chala mandi Happy ga vunnaru...dont believe in astrology believe in ur hard work

We need that athi no 

35 minutes ago, Sreeven said:

Enduku e sollu follow avutaru..same rasi vallu chala mandi Happy ga vunnaru...dont believe in astrology believe in ur hard work

Thanks bro inni rojulu ila cheppe vallu lekka ala blind ga follow ayya 

1 minute ago, jbourne said:

Thanks bro inni rojulu ila cheppe vallu lekka ala blind ga follow ayya 

Nice bro Inka neeku tirugu ledhu.

Ayina Canadian citizen vi neeku ee Rashi rambhalatho pani Kya Rey miya

2 minutes ago, Idassamed said:

Nice bro Inka neeku tirugu ledhu.

Ayina Canadian citizen vi neeku ee Rashi rambhalatho pani Kya Rey miya

Ha ha but somethings are true bro, naak aithe cheppinattu cheppina vidam ga crct time frame ki set ayyayi bro may be it was coincidence but those worked out for me. Nenu bhi anthaga nammevadini kaadu. 

2 minutes ago, jbourne said:

Ha ha but somethings are true bro, naak aithe cheppinattu cheppina vidam ga crct time frame ki set ayyayi bro may be it was coincidence but those worked out for me. Nenu bhi anthaga nammevadini kaadu. 

Ala cheppindi kaun Hain? 

4 hours ago, vendettaa said:

vrishchika rasi vallu itu randi life etla undi ipdu

Aunty don't believe in Raasi. Meeru Raasi heroine laga tayyaru avvaandi meeku manchi days vastayi 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, jbourne said:

Same here nenu nammedanni kadu but as it is ayyay avtunay inka nammaka tappaledu 

question asked in quora

Sri Pooja Mahavadi
Sri Pooja Mahavadi, Senior engineer at Accenture India (2018-present)

Well..I had similar doubt for years and I happened to read something that blew my mind and came across really convincing.

Let me answer in two simple sentences!

Astrology works..but all it can do is predict the consequences.it cannot create reality. Be sure about that.

When you were born you created a blueprint of your life in terms of your birth chart. Birth chart is guiding light of how life shows it's boons and banes to you. However it is UpTo you how to overcome it and create your reality.

Their are two things …past karma store and conciousness. Astrology tells about past karma store.consciousness you need to develop. Even if u have a very bad karma store with conciousness you can change your destiny.

Even if u have a great karma store if you don't have the conciousness , intelligence and skill you may not live a great life as promised by astrologers.

A person born on rich family or hut is dependent on his karma store.how he grows as a personality depends on his conciousness.

That is why many great personalities don't have awesome horoscopes.i think you got my point.

So all I will say is depending on your birth chart you can predict what are areas in your life where you may face troubles or you wil be having smooth ride like education ,love life, parents health etc.you may definitely face consequences as per the predictions.but with strong Wil power, aptitude and creativity you can overcome and wrte your own destiny.

But i'm not convinced with the answer.

No karma , its a false belief

consiousness exists  and thats th driving force.

with the age our consicousness unfolds.

saturn return 28-30 , it shows the reality of life and things need to be developed

4 hours ago, busstand_bathku said:

Everyone in this thread: Okati ardamkadu in general human tendency. Thappulu aithai dani nundi nerchukuni self examine and analysis cheskoni higher dimension ki move avatanki aa inputs vadkovali anthe kani inka decisions ye tiskonu antha JC garu cheppinattu chestha antam enti. 

thread lo matlade vaalu antha pls take life in your control and make conscious decisions by yourself. Each and every decision pls take consciously by yourself. Take time assess situations and then take more time pls take a conscious decision even if its wrong you never regret anthe gani what is this amma.

ipdu JC garu cheppina manchiga jargakapothe thappu JC garida meedi aidda ? Will you be able to accept that part ? Wont your inner peace be disturbed coz of that ?

PS: idantha @samaja_varagamana guru garu rasina kotha pusthakam lo chadivi chepthunna. Naku em sambandam ledu.

db is not for sensible people baa lyt DB

24 minutes ago, Beardman said:

question asked in quora

Sri Pooja Mahavadi
Sri Pooja Mahavadi, Senior engineer at Accenture India (2018-present)

Well..I had similar doubt for years and I happened to read something that blew my mind and came across really convincing.

Let me answer in two simple sentences!

Astrology works..but all it can do is predict the consequences.it cannot create reality. Be sure about that.

When you were born you created a blueprint of your life in terms of your birth chart. Birth chart is guiding light of how life shows it's boons and banes to you. However it is UpTo you how to overcome it and create your reality.

Their are two things …past karma store and conciousness. Astrology tells about past karma store.consciousness you need to develop. Even if u have a very bad karma store with conciousness you can change your destiny.

Even if u have a great karma store if you don't have the conciousness , intelligence and skill you may not live a great life as promised by astrologers.

A person born on rich family or hut is dependent on his karma store.how he grows as a personality depends on his conciousness.

That is why many great personalities don't have awesome horoscopes.i think you got my point.

So all I will say is depending on your birth chart you can predict what are areas in your life where you may face troubles or you wil be having smooth ride like education ,love life, parents health etc.you may definitely face consequences as per the predictions.but with strong Wil power, aptitude and creativity you can overcome and wrte your own destiny.

But i'm not convinced with the answer.

No karma , its a false belief

consiousness exists  and thats th driving force.

with the age our consicousness unfolds.

saturn return 28-30 , it shows the reality of life and things need to be developed

simple ga objective type one line answer endi

58 minutes ago, jbourne said:

naaku cheppinru niku stars kanpistayi.. stars ki nuvvu kanpistavu ani.. its mutual you know..

4 minutes ago, Don_Draper said:

naaku cheppinru niku stars kanpistayi.. stars ki nuvvu kanpistavu ani.. its mutual you know..

Unless you experience the cosmic consiousness, its impossible to know . But ultimately its a psuedo science