Parents are traveling without Companion

iam_who_iam

Just now, jbourne said:

Ee city poe, 

normal questions adugutharu. 

Oka letter raasi ivvu 

letter ivvoccha bro? antey adi choopisthey saripotunda? like ey details about myself??

hyd to chicago aithey direct flight undi so vallaki ibbandi undadu anukuntunna but naku Dallas/Chicago edi aina ok nenu middle lo unta.. DFW ki madyalo flight changes untay kada so edaina problem aithey kashtam ani thinking

I am so n so, live in so and so. 

My parents visiting me to spend time with us, and tour the country as I am a full time employee I can show them during weekends. I also have health insurance for the period of stay ani oka letter raayi. 

3 minutes ago, iam_who_iam said:

letter ivvoccha bro? antey adi choopisthey saripotunda? like ey details about myself??

hyd to chicago aithey direct flight undi so vallaki ibbandi undadu anukuntunna but naku Dallas/Chicago edi aina ok nenu middle lo unta.. DFW ki madyalo flight changes untay kada so edaina problem aithey kashtam ani thinking

There are lot of people that travel , The POE officer will call other who can translate , when travelled alone and with family couple of times i was asked to translate. there won't be any problem any where 

6 minutes ago, iam_who_iam said:

Chicago best bro, maa mom kuda alage ochcharu with the letter. 

Naa daggara letter handy ga ledu otherwise manchiga content post chestunde

3 hours ago, jbourne said:

I am so n so, live in so and so. 

My parents visiting me to spend time with us, and tour the country as I am a full time employee I can show them during weekends. I also have health insurance for the period of stay ani oka letter raayi. 

2 hours ago, jbourne said:

Chicago best bro, maa mom kuda alage ochcharu with the letter. 

Naa daggara letter handy ga ledu otherwise manchiga content post chestunde

thanks bro, jara emaina aa letter dorikithey pm karo not urgent, they are planning next month

2 hours ago, iddaritho said:

There are lot of people that travel , The POE officer will call other who can translate , when travelled alone and with family couple of times i was asked to translate. there won't be any problem any where 

ho translate option kooda unda.. cool

nenu just oka letter ichanu stating that she came for a vacation and spend time with her grand daughter ani...and she doesn't speak english ani...naa address pettanu where she is going to live....2 months back ma mother-in-law ki...poe lo edho question adugithe..aa letter ichindhi..thenk ok cheppadu....

3 minutes ago, gilakkai said:

nenu just oka letter ichanu stating that she came for a vacation and spend time with her grand daughter ani...and she doesn't speak english ani...naa address pettanu where she is going to live....2 months back ma mother-in-law ki...poe lo edho question adugithe..aa letter ichindhi..thenk ok cheppadu....

Aa letter entoo matter endoo ikkada post cheyyi 

9 hours ago, iam_who_iam said:

POE lo ela manage cheyali??? they dont know english kada so questions compulsory aa?

My parents travelled last summer . They are able to manage without any questions .dont worry