stamping in mexico!!

bulleye

I went to matamoros, tamaulipas in may which is close to Brownsville texas. Stamping went smooth for 31plus people who came for H1 on that day except for me who got an RFE. It got cleared in 3 days, but those three days are little bit tough to relax. I had met one guy who has been staying there for more than 30 days with a RFE. But if you consider the percentage of ppl who got their stamping done and the passport on the same day or next day with RFE ppl, i can say its a very good option to go to Mexico and get it stamped. If you’re allowed to do remote, go there without any doubt, this is all i can suggest. Good luck.

I

17 minutes ago, kool_buddi said:

I went to matamoros, tamaulipas in may which is close to Brownsville texas. Stamping went smooth for 31plus people who came for H1 on that day except for me who got an RFE. It got cleared in 3 days, but those three days are little bit tough to relax. I had met one guy who has been staying there for more than 30 days with a RFE. But if you consider the percentage of ppl who got their stamping done and the passport on the same day or next day with RFE ppl, i can say its a very good option to go to Mexico and get it stamped. If you’re allowed to do remote, go there without any doubt, this is all i can suggest. Good luck.

I

Em query bro needi?

Just now, mettastar said:

Em query bro needi?

Overstay verification. I was asked this qes, did you overstayed at anytime in US?

instead of saying NO i said ‘not really’, this is a mistake from my end. He told that they need to verify before approving my visa and issued an RFE. Its essy to verify as they simply need to get i94 details i guess that’s why it got cleared in 3 days without me proving any other documents.

2 hours ago, kool_buddi said:

I

gallery_731_15_4309.gif

consulate pakkana emanna kiska miska lu explore chesava mexico lo

1 minute ago, tom brady said:

Tijuana lo vella stamping...contracting ayithe query pakka..client verification chestaru through call or email...ul get your passport next day

Idi san diego daggarana bro?

2 hours ago, kool_buddi said:

I

Mexico ante danger ga em undadha bro ... I mean for the guy staying for more than 30 days