Single paycheck ankuls

Paidithalli

I have a question...don't know whether this is a norm among our desi families or not..

Do you guys support your families back home ? How do you guys manage ? take of things monthly...send money every month ...Do you all keep track of the things and financials like acocunting and all ?

How do you guys manage ? on your own or Know someone who usually take care of such things in India on behalf of you or do it on your own or parents ?

1 minute ago, Veeraveera said:

Nuvvu kanisam 3000$ per month save chesthav ani na gatti nammakam

Honestly I have no track of my expenses or income . I don’t even open accounts and have Auto payments . Okappudu credit history flunked appudu accounts chusukunedanini Kadu as I used to feel sad still same continuing . I have zero financial management . 

3k yes I should be able to save easily . 

6 minutes ago, panipoori said:

nuvvu o 100k venakesuntaav le ippati kala

panipoori

Bought jewelry  worth that much so yes silent_I1

I don't usually look after things back home. My parents aren't filthy rich but they saved a bit and can easily manage themselves for maintenance..

The only things i take care is paying their health insurances and life insurances yearly and get them renewed annually...other than this, I don;t send a buck...

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Honestly I have no track of my expenses or income . I don’t even open accounts and have Auto payments . Okappudu credit history flunked appudu accounts chusukunedanini Kadu as I used to feel sad still same continuing . I have zero financial management . 

300K fix 

panipoori

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

100k jewelry a ?  chalti firti sone ka dukaan a meru 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Paidithalli said:

Paisal saripothaya end of the month dhaka..

housersnt , utilities , groceries , shoppings , cinemas, kids 

assal thalchukunte bayamesthundhi ...janalu etla handle chestharu single pay tho ani ...

Enta chettu ki ante gaali .... Brahmi-2_1.gif?1337103173

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

I have a question...don't know whether this is a norm among our desi families or not..

Do you guys support your families back home ? How do you guys manage ? take of things monthly...send money every month ...Do you all keep track of the things and financials like acocunting and all ?

How do you guys manage ? on your own or Know someone who usually take care of such things in India on behalf of you or do it on your own or parents ?

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

I don't usually look after things back home. My parents aren't filthy rich but they saved a bit and can easily manage themselves for maintenance..

The only things i take care is paying their health insurances and life insurances yearly and get them renewed annually...other than this, I don;t send a buck...

chala mandi cheyatledu uncle baga tagincharu 

ado land kontam etc...vunte kani money pampatla 

to be infact most of them are selling property in india to buy some thing here