Single paycheck ankuls

Paidithalli

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

i send monthly...not a great life style back there...

parents change avvandi anna mararu...

I know..my folks, they are completely retired and having fun...they live their life on their own terms...they do have bit of their savings to support them but such savings are barely enough for retirement life. 

Trying to create an alternate income source rather than paying for their maintenance....My dad gonna blow up all his savings in the next 2-3 years max and after that, it would be back to square one.

So looking to create any alternate incomes...investment plans pedaga workout avvau...thinking to buy some rural commerical plaves..towns lo commercial shops koni rentals ani planning..

7 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

bongula savings...2 years back 10k appu vunde...

ipudu adi 20k ayindi...

2 years udyogam chesi sampaichi elagapettindi endi ra ayya ante appu double ayindi anthe...

Mari India Trips antavu .... Break and Career change antavu ... How is all this possible with above mentioned asalu ... Brahmi-2_1.gif?1337103173

2 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Neeku gaali kaadu ... Toofan kada... nuvvu enduku ala gokkovatam....Brahmi-2_1.gif?1337103173

Toofan = Expenses

kottukupoyedi = Paycheck...

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

I know..my folks, they are completely retired and having fun...they live their life on their own terms...they do have bit of their savings to support them but such savings are barely enough for retirement life. 

Trying to create an alternate income source rather than paying for their maintenance....My dad gonna blow up all his savings in the next 2-3 years max and after that, it would be back to square one.

So looking to create any alternate incomes...investment plans pedaga workout avvau...thinking to buy some rural commerical plaves..towns lo commercial shops koni rentals ani planning..

they still continue work.

Even if i ask them to spend that amount they wont..

commericial properties or another source of income workout avvadu so just running it as it goes..

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Oka 2 storied house kattinchu .... Subramga Rents meda bratikeyachu ....  Continuous income if lived normally... Brahmi-2_1.gif?1337103173

15 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Anta ledu my mom forced me to buy as she know konukokapote adi kuda undadu Chippe migeledi ani . I am not that interested investing in gold as I don’t wear them at all . I like being simple . They don’t want to involve when I say I want to buy land or apartment etc Pelli ayyaka emanna chesuko mem Matalu Padam in laws to antaru . So edo okati ani avi konukunna . I partly agree with my mom though  . Forced ga em cheyakapote I will be always at zero .

i have decent savings 300 k anta scene ledu . Too big number adi . 

Whateva crorepati is crorepati doesn't matter if it's one crore or more than that!!

panipoori

• Confused 1

Just now, Anta Assamey said:

Mari India Trips antavu .... Break and Career change antavu ... How is all this possible with above mentioned asalu ... 

By God's grace, I do not have any head burdens or liabilities. I have fairly decent income although not great but pretty much satisfied with it

I don't send money to India either. I do not even have any of those money sending to India accounts neither an Indian bank account. 

No family  liabilities, no head burdens, no debts except my CC debt, no home loans, inka chepalante typical desi guy ki vundalsina ae okka liability ledu and my life style is moderate..

and my trips and my career change plans are quite possible with my lifestyle and earnings.

6 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Oka 2 storied house kattinchu .... Subramga Rents meda bratikeyachu ....  Continuous income if lived normally... Brahmi-2_1.gif?1337103173

India lo Illu katti rents ki isthe chippa migulutundi unless its commerical place

7 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Oka 2 storied house kattinchu .... Subramga Rents meda bratikeyachu ....  Continuous income if lived normally... 

Easy to say...but realistically, investing in commercial or residential two storied property for monthly rents , you will need 1.5-2crores in average locality. and the rents expected woul dbe barely 40k-50k. antha invest chesi vache rents kante, ave paisal FD kottadam better...kam se kam head burden aina vundadu

1 hour ago, Paidithalli said:

Paisal saripothaya end of the month dhaka..

housersnt , utilities , groceries , shoppings , cinemas, kids 

assal thalchukunte bayamesthundhi ...janalu etla handle chestharu single pay tho ani ...

mastu save cheyyochu, first ayite pelli chesuko 

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

By God's grace, I do not have any head burdens or liabilities. I have fairly decent income although not great but pretty much satisfied with it

I don't send money to India either. I do not even have any of those money sending to India accounts neither an Indian bank account. 

No family  liabilities, no head burdens, no debts except my CC debt, no home loans, inka chepalante typical desi guy ki vundalsina ae okka liability ledu and my life style is moderate..

and my trips and my career change plans are quite possible with my lifestyle and earnings.

Lucky you em liabilities levu .... Enjoy this phase of life..... Brahmi-2_1.gif?1337103173