Rishabh Pant

user789

2 hours ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

aadiki catch lay sakkaga pattaraadu aadu captain endi man?

lol.

aadiki fichal kuda andav evarivi pattadaniki

peekesify him i say

3 hours ago, Hello1234 said:

Dhoni gadu inko overrated player le. Vaadiki stumpings okkate tappa, catching lo I never saw him moving his ass. Pant is much flexible and dives better. Batting kuda dhoni had prime between 2005 - 2007, that's it..Dani tarvata antha laagukuntu vachadu and I only see idiots call him as best finisher which I never understand until now on what basis he qualify prolly only in Shiotty IPL.. Only thing enti ante vadu right time, right place lo vachadu as wicket keeper/batsman and he is smart in managing people and that's how he pretty much survived a decade..

In the context of the game pant might have batted well on a flat wicket, but dropping a dolly is not a excuse even if you score 250.. If you want to go for 3-1 then there is no way you can drop those.. Pant still need to improve a lot on his batting technique, if you want to consider yourself a good batsman, you have to come and score decent 50's/100's with tailenders on the other side, not throwing your bat and score 20's and 30's.

so ODIs lo 10000 runs fluke antav??

16 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

so ODIs lo 10000 runs fluke antav??

No body said its fluke. Getting 10,000 runs and pretty much playing continues cricket over 13 years and having most of the runs against SL in subcontinent doesn't make him great. I can say a lot to convince and put some rational argument, but its alright. Overall he is an Ok player, but all the tags  "The best finisher", "Best Keeper" is all complete BS and we can call best can finishers Michael Bevan, Mike Hussey, Lance Klusener and few more as best finishers for the sake of conversation.

6 minutes ago, Hello1234 said:

No body said its fluke. Getting 10,000 runs and pretty much playing continues cricket over 13 years and having most of the runs against SL in subcontinent doesn't make him great. I can say a lot to convince and put some rational argument, but its alright. Overall he is an Ok player, but all the tags  "The best finisher", "Best Keeper" is all complete BS and we can call best can finishers Michael Bevan, Mike Hussey, Lance Klusener and few more as best finishers for the sake of conversation.

Its all perspective le bro.. he can only play what the team is supposed to play... I havent seen him missing many catches, stumpings, runouts etc... To me he has given 2 world cups... I have never thought that India will have a chance to win a world cup before...yes yuvi and gauti played a major role but a team needs a good captain too to win cups...