Rishabh Pant

user789

1 hour ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

Its all perspective le bro.. he can only play what the team is supposed to play... I havent seen him missing many catches, stumpings, runouts etc... To me he has given 2 world cups... I have never thought that India will have a chance to win a world cup before...yes yuvi and gauti played a major role but a team needs a good captain too to win cups...

perspective is different from facts. India ki 2 world cups vachindi since we played collectively as a team and of course because of some heroics from Yuvi and Gambhir.. Look at both the 2007 semifinals and 2011 quarter finals against solid Australian team.. In 2011 Quarter final we were about to lose if yuvi haven't played a impressive knock, What did Dhoni do ?. So if you give the whole credit to Dhoni for bringing the world cup, then he captained and single handedly lost 0 -4 to England, 0-4 to Australia, series loss in SA,NZ and first Indian captain to lose series in Bangladesh to which he should also take the credit. so if you are biased Dhoni devotee that's perfectly fine, but if you look at the stats and analyze things with a proper cricketing mind you don't ever put him in a list of great players/captain.

• 2 weeks later...