Desi na kodukulu endhuku itla avthunnaru

Paidithalli

Just now, soodhilodaaram said:

if such people do not fear consequence..they will be empowered  // not complaining is not an option // result vastado leda second

next complaint ki vaadi meeda background ready untadi..getting wife into same team itself is a big scam..lot of companies dont allow this at all..i am not sure why your client is allowing that

same office lo dating koda allow cheyaru..edavalu ekamga wifes ne same dept lo work aa

Can you draft a complaint in this case? Emani cheyochu? Vadu recommend cheyaboye candidate surname same unte thappa?

22 minutes ago, Rajugadu said:

This works like a charm. Trust me..

they can easily tag him using unethical practices.. i am pretty sure such things are clearly identified as unethical in HR policies

6 minutes ago, finally said:

Agreed 

But I saw a similar issue in one of my projects few years back but akkada the guy who bought his family members in to the team konchem technically strong and has a good hold in that company....one guy complained on that issue may be because of jealousy or may be he thought really that was a right thing to do but somehow everyone got to know about him and vaadiki full torture ayindi and finally quit aye laaga chesaru....not to discourage from complaining but just be prepared for the worst.

Anduke kada teliyakunda cheyali antundi and if the HR did everything right his name would have even have come out

1 minute ago, cellphone said:

attention seeking will never end antav :P 

Attention seeking em undhi . Dhagagrundi chusthunna labor veshalu. Nalli laga undevallni nammodhu ani ardham ayyindhi anthe 

1 hour ago, Veeraveera said:

Swardham ba.... Inthaki vaadu phulka? jaffa? langa? kappa? northie.....Cheppaledhu

keywords lekapothe how to mingali vanni seppu...

Telugu vaadu saami

Just now, Paidithalli said:

Attention seeking em undhi . Dhagagrundi chusthunna labor veshalu. Nalli laga undevallni nammodhu ani ardham ayyindhi anthe 

but roju ki oka nalli story ela, how ya how, adi gf issue or office issue or something else, you are very creative yeah 

2 minutes ago, reality said:

Can you draft a complaint in this case? Emani cheyochu? Vadu recommend cheyaboye candidate surname same unte thappa?

Lol, nothing wrong bro. But u can show a pattern on when the position was opened, how did he collect the resume, source of resume, and y did he pick the other resources and the reason need to be explained.. if there is a policy which states family members shoutwork in same team he is screwed...

e would atleast be caught somewhere in the process. Even a infamous dacoit would leave a piece of information to track it back to the base..

6 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

they can easily tag him using unethical practices.. i am pretty sure such things are clearly identified as unethical in HR policies

Tag who?? What unethical policies ur talking about ba??

3 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

if such people do not fear consequence..they will be empowered  // not complaining is not an option // result vastado leda second

next complaint ki vaadi meeda background ready untadi..getting wife into same team itself is a big scam..lot of companies dont allow this at all..i am not sure why your client is allowing that

same office lo dating koda allow cheyaru..edavalu ekamga wifes ne same dept lo work aa

I have seen a lot of such instances bhayya...especially husband full time and will bring h4 ead wife as a contractor... naaku telisi aame pani kuda vaade chesedi...I remember I had to work with her on one issue and I asked her something dont remember exactly le but it was something simple and she was like, give me few minutes and I will come back to you...she left her desk area and came back after few minutes with answer haha

Nenu kuda andari laaga mankenduku mana pani manam choosukundam anukuna but if you are one of those to openly stand up and complain then you have my respect bro. 

1 hour ago, Paidithalli said:

Ma pakka team lo .. papam Oka ammai marriage kosam India vellindhi . Visa issues valla irukkupoyindhi . H1 stamping ki poyindhi ..221G .. so May be inko 10-15 padthadhemo.. same team lo Oka ankul gadu untadu. Vadi wife kuda adhe project adhe team.. same company lo vadi thammudu.. maradhalu ila family ni antha dhimpesadu..

Veedu meetings lo development ki late avthundhi. Manam deadline reach avvalem ani Lolli . Project managers unnaru.. migatha developers unnam.. migatha developers antha work share cheskuntam kavalante thanu vocchelopu ani manager ki chepthe veedu mammalni thidthunnadu.. even manager kuda annadu. Thanaki visa issues tho late ayyindhi kabatti ee 2 weeks lag ni manam cover cheyyochu migilina developers ki kuda dhaniki oppukunnarani... no .. ala kudaradhu.. hire someone ani lolli. Matter entante vadi chinna thammudu monne grad ayyindata.. so vadini kuda lagithe happy ga family antha okate dhagara paniseskocchu ani vadi plan 

Most companies don't allow family members to work in the same team. 

15 minutes ago, cellphone said:

but roju ki oka nalli story ela, how ya how, adi gf issue or office issue or something else, you are very creative yeah 

Okay .. number pm chey .. WhatsApp lo chat vi screenshot pamputha 😂

7 minutes ago, NadiBezawada said:

Most companies don't allow family members to work in the same team. 

That rule applies for FT guys . Mana desi laki iddhariki different family name kadha .. contracting lo vocchestaru

23 minutes ago, reality said:

HR,

Ram Rahim Robert Company

This is to bring to your attention regarding  the unethical practices/activities of Jai Bhim, Sr Architect, RRR company

1. He has influenced the team/recruitment to hire his wife, In Laws and brother into the team by influencing the recruitment process, providing inside technical information to provide them unfair competitive advantages to get hired

2. He has been trying to hire additional resources instead of exploring options to re-prioritize the workload within the team resulting in inefficient resource/project  planning

3. he has been encouraging cronyism within the team by forming his own cartel

All the information provided is true to best of my knowledge, I am not willing to reveal my identity

Thanking you and anticipating action after your investigation

Thanks

Kattre

create a new email id, connect to free VPN plugins on Chrome, send it

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Paidithalli said:

Ma pakka team lo .. papam Oka ammai marriage kosam India vellindhi . Visa issues valla irukkupoyindhi . H1 stamping ki poyindhi ..221G .. so May be inko 10-15 padthadhemo.. same team lo Oka ankul gadu untadu. Vadi wife kuda adhe project adhe team.. same company lo vadi thammudu.. maradhalu ila family ni antha dhimpesadu..

Veedu meetings lo development ki late avthundhi. Manam deadline reach avvalem ani Lolli . Project managers unnaru.. migatha developers unnam.. migatha developers antha work share cheskuntam kavalante thanu vocchelopu ani manager ki chepthe veedu mammalni thidthunnadu.. even manager kuda annadu. Thanaki visa issues tho late ayyindhi kabatti ee 2 weeks lag ni manam cover cheyyochu migilina developers ki kuda dhaniki oppukunnarani... no .. ala kudaradhu.. hire someone ani lolli. Matter entante vadi chinna thammudu monne grad ayyindata.. so vadini kuda lagithe happy ga family antha okate dhagara paniseskocchu ani vadi plan 

Desi nakodukulu ila avvadam kadu, Desi nakodukulu eppudu inthe

anduke thatha ee correct ilanti lathkoor saley gallaki

5 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

HR,

Ram Rahim Robert Company

This is to bring to your attention regarding  the unethical practices/activities of Jai Bhim, Sr Architect, RRR company

1. He has influenced the team/recruitment to hire his wife, In Laws and brother into the team by influencing the recruitment process, providing inside technical information to provide them unfair competitive advantages to get hired

2. He has been trying to hire additional resources instead of exploring options to re-prioritize the workload within the team resulting in inefficient resource/project  planning

3. he has been encouraging cronyism within the team by forming his own cartel

All the information provided is true to best of my knowledge, I am not willing to reveal my identity

Thanking you and anticipating action after your investigation

Thanks

Kattre

create a new email id, connect to free VPN plugins on Chrome, send it

—-/////—————-

Response/ action from HR - 

1. Show the proof

2. Hiring resources to balance the workload is not illegal. Moreover, we can’t speak on workload as we don’t know what’s involved.

3. Show the proof? Whats the garantee that the resources were not hired due to their skill, but solely due to manipulation?

——————/-/////

P.S: Don’t get me wrong, I am just playing a devils advocate here.