TRS government to provide free uniforms to 24 lakhs students

snoww

17 minutes ago, reality said:

Bro, do you have the trend of literacy rates for past 5 years. Remember 2014-15, goes into gatha probhuthvala failure.

If you have same or not a considerable and consistent growth trend for 2015-16, 2016-17, 2017-18, then I agree.

I looked for these reports, couldn’t find. So wondering if you have those stats.

In literacy, Telangana stands 35th among 36 states and Union Territories

DECCAN CHRONICLE.

5 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

In literacy, Telangana stands 35th among 36 states and Union Territories

DECCAN CHRONICLE.

Nuvvu link esi vadilethe ela... 😂 

where did it say, the yearwise trend (I was specific in my ask 😅)

I think this 35th rank bullshitt topic was already beaten to death in this DB. That was 2011 census data, when Telangana was non-existent.

https://www.niti.gov.in/content/literacy-rate-7years

3 minutes ago, reality said:

Nuvvu link esi vadilethe ela... 😂 

where did it say, the yearwise trend (I was specific in my ask 😅)

I think this 35th rank bullshitt topic was already beaten to death in this DB. That was 2011 census data, when Telangana was non-existent.

https://www.niti.gov.in/content/literacy-rate-7years

that link clearly says ap at 32 nd ts 35 i dont understand what you are trying to say

Just now, tom bhayya said:

that link clearly says ap at 32 nd ts 35 i dont understand what you are trying to say

DC lo aa news publish ayina date kadhu vayya... I was asking specific rates corresponding to each year.

Check other comedy threads, you will know.

Anyway, TG govt podichindhi peekindhi anatledhu... they still have to implement KG —PG fully as per electoral promise.

I was just rediculing that 35th rank propaganda and allegation that there has been no improvement in literacy rates.

@tom bhayya

Just now, snoww said:

Capture2.jpg

aa Threads motham chadive opika ledu. ee PPT em basis meeda chesaru ? @reality

oka vela true anukunna , TG ni criticize chese mundu TG ni 60 years rule chesindi Thalli congress and Pilla congress ani marchipoyara. 

Just now, snoww said:

Capture2.jpg

aa Threads motham chadive opika ledu. ee PPT em basis meeda chesaru ? @reality

Chadhuvu paisa (time) vasool rofl thread adhi...

Pre TG election time lo Pulkas full josh lo mansion house thaagi thayar chesina ppts avi.... choodu oke vipu choodu... basis gatra expect cheyaku... 🤣 

4 minutes ago, snoww said:

oka vela true anukunna , TG ni criticize chese mundu TG ni 60 years rule chesindi Thalli congress and Pilla congress ani marchipoyara. 

2011 lo Andhra Telangana ani separate ga levu... evado Lokesham gadu avesham lo chesi untadu aa ppt...

2 minutes ago, reality said:

2011 lo Andhra Telangana ani separate ga levu... evado Lokesham gadu avesham lo chesi untadu aa ppt...

Keeping politics aside , Even at 2011 stats it is shame that United AP was at such lows at literacy rates

2 minutes ago, snoww said:

Keeping politics aside , Even at 2011 stats it is shame that United AP was at such lows at literacy rates

appudu elago worst andhra rulers kadha kg-to pg free education istha anna dhor rajyam guricnhi manam ippudu matladadham em chesaadu ani

24 minutes ago, reality said:

Anyway, TG govt podichindhi peekindhi anatledhu... they still have to implement KG —PG fully as per electoral promise.

I was just rediculing that 35th rank propaganda and allegation that there has been no improvement in literacy rates.

@tom bhayya

You can’t expect massive improvement in literacy rates in 5 years. I remember visiting adilabad and some of the border villages before the state division. The state of education there was shocking.