Echhh1 to echhh4 to echhh1

JingBang

If lay off valla job poyi to maintain status ech4 ki move aithe, before we get the approval of echh4 marketing cheskuni job vasthe malli echh1 reinstate cheskovacha?

I have heard people do that. Please help.

H1 to h4 takes so long. Better to go to India and convert to h4 and come back. Then when you get job convert back to h1. You can not work on receipt when you are converting from h4 to h1. Your h1 has to be approved 

@magadheera Yes but h4 apply chesi processing lo unnapude if we find a job can we cancel h4 application and reinstate a H1 application? And also h1 meda 60 days grace period untada? So after you are laid off can you stay without pay for 60 days?

3 hours ago, JingBang said:

@magadheera Yes but h4 apply chesi processing lo unnapude if we find a job can we cancel h4 application and reinstate a H1 application? And also h1 meda 60 days grace period untada? So after you are laid off can you stay without pay for 60 days?

u can cancel but if its too close to approval for ech one..u can't..depends on time.

3 hours ago, JingBang said:

If lay off valla job poyi to maintain status ech4 ki move aithe, before we get the approval of echh4 marketing cheskuni job vasthe malli echh1 reinstate cheskovacha?

I have heard people do that. Please help.

+1

1 hour ago, user789 said:

u can cancel but if its too close to approval for ech one..u can't..depends on time.

Okay so ilanti scenario lo kuda H1 receipt meda pani cheyalera? I mean H4 file chesina two months lo job vasthe, if the H4 is not approved withdraw the H4, apply H1 and start work on receipt?

6 hours ago, JingBang said:

Okay so ilanti scenario lo kuda H1 receipt meda pani cheyalera? I mean H4 file chesina two months lo job vasthe, if the H4 is not approved withdraw the H4, apply H1 and start work on receipt?

adguthunava cheptunava vaa JingBang