AUSTRALIA TOUR OF INDIA 2019 - IND vs AUS- 2 T20I & 5 ODIs.

Kool_SRG

10 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

Dhobi anna ragane interest poindi ;) rahul out avagane i stopped watching ;) 

Coulter-Nile to Dhoni, SIX runs, full outside off and finally, after refusing 7-8 singles, Dhoni connects, goes over cover, not usually his area but gets a lot of power behind that

Related image

Just now, timmy said:

Coulter-Nile to Dhoni, SIX runs, full outside off and finally, after refusing 7-8 singles, Dhoni connects, goes over cover, not usually his area but gets a lot of power behind that

Related image

Ippudu 2 teesundochu didn't run...

Just now, Kool_SRG said:

He is trying but unfortunately not bale to find sweet spot & gap...

Gatha 2-yrs ga chepthuune unnaru idhe stmt ni :o ah blade ni maarcharu, leda sweet spot ni maarcharu

Just now, perugu_vada said:

Gatha 2-yrs ga chepthuune unnaru idhe stmt ni :o ah blade ni maarcharu, leda sweet spot ni maarcharu

CSK ki 2018 IPL you saw Dhan a dhan dhoni you know antunna  @MRI    @3$%

cricinfo comments Image result for BRAHMI KARMA GIF

Ravindra Shenoy: "It's better that Dhoni retires respectfully rather than shamefully, he has been hogging strike and creating undue pressure on the batsman on the other side. Even in Australia his strike rate was below 80. He will be India's liability for the World Cup. I don't understand how Umesh Yadav gets a nod despite being the only bowler who is wayward and leak runs. "

Kshitij Srivast: "Mark my words, India are digging their own grave by including Dhoni in the playing XI. He's way past his expiry date. If his tips and suggestions are so important to the team, take him as a mentor. But please don't rob talented youngsters of their place for someone who couldn't strike at 100 despite hogging the strike for the last 3 overs. "

1 minute ago, timmy said:

cricinfo comments Image result for BRAHMI KARMA GIF

Ravindra Shenoy: "It's better that Dhoni retires respectfully rather than shamefully, he has been hogging strike and creating undue pressure on the batsman on the other side. Even in Australia his strike rate was below 80. He will be India's liability for the World Cup. I don't understand how Umesh Yadav gets a nod despite being the only bowler who is wayward and leak runs. "

Kshitij Srivast: "Mark my words, India are digging their own grave by including Dhoni in the playing XI. He's way past his expiry date. If his tips and suggestions are so important to the team, take him as a mentor. But please don't rob talented youngsters of their place for someone who couldn't strike at 100 despite hogging the strike for the last 3 overs. "

Correct ye kada ? He and bcci are Just dragging his career long , 2 wkt keepers valla 5 bowlers ni select cheyalsi ostondi , so team balance thanthondi