AUSTRALIA TOUR OF INDIA 2019 - IND vs AUS- 2 T20I & 5 ODIs.

Kool_SRG

7 hours ago, MRI said:

@argadorn  @perugu_vada em peekadu mee vadu? runs entha kottindu? 

dhoni ni debutant tho polusthunavu enti uncle .... vadu adidnhi just 4 odis... test  lo compare cheyyi  akada konni matches adadu ....  btw  crowd ragging chesaru pant ni ....lol dhoni dhoni ani arichi 

7 hours ago, Aakupaccha_caradu said:

MRI good keeper any day!

starting lo dhoni anna vadlina balls chala ney unayi ... its too early to judge on pant ....     351 odi aduthay evariana best keeping chethru 

22 hours ago, MRI said:

adega cheppindi.. Dhoni runs kottadu runs kottadu ani edustaru.. veedu matram em kodutunnadu? maatladithey chances consistent ga ivvali antaru.. Dhoni's contribution in fielding and captaincy gurinchi matladaru evvaru.. 

dhoni e year lo enni cathces drop cheshadu telusa  almost around 10 ... vadini comment chesey commentators leru chesthay harsha bhogle gadilaga india matches ki ranivaru ... and ah matches win ayithay patinchukoru adhey match win avutahy entha discussion ayyedhi kadhu 

5 minutes ago, argadorn said:

dhoni ni debutant tho polusthunavu enti uncle .... vadu adidnhi just 4 odis... test  lo compare cheyyi  akada konni matches adadu ....  btw  crowd ragging chesaru pant ni ....lol dhoni dhoni ani arichi 

@3$%

Just now, argadorn said:

chukkalu kanapadayi pant gadiki ...jaffa3.gif

What i had observed is he is very static ball toh paatu move up avvatla particularly for spinners has to work a lot on technique.

Just now, Kool_SRG said:

What i had observed is he is very static ball toh paatu move up avvatla particularly for spinners has to work a lot on technique.

yup not flexible like dhoni karthik .... 

17 minutes ago, argadorn said:

antey.. intlo kelli direct stadium ki vachinda? Dhoni miss chesinda? chesina try chesi miss chesindu.. veedu ball line tho asalu kadalatledu.. okey chota nilabadi chetulu kadulputunnadu.. btw, you even know I was never against a youngster.. my point is he is not ready.. dani meda work cheyakunda.. Pant vachadu Dhoni teeyandi aney valla gurinchey matladutunnanu..

18 minutes ago, MRI said:

antey.. intlo kelli direct stadium ki vachinda? Dhoni miss chesinda? chesina try chesi miss chesindu.. veedu ball line tho asalu kadalatledu.. okey chota nilabadi chetulu kadulputunnadu.. btw, you even know I was never against a youngster.. my point is he is not ready.. dani meda work cheyakunda.. Pant vachadu Dhoni teeyandi aney valla gurinchey matladutunnanu..

jaffa3.gif  38 years vasthunayi uncle veediki 21 years veedini vadi laga  cheyamanadam tappudu nerchukuntadu le mellaga 

8 hours ago, MRI said:

taggina ila hechulaki eppudu poledu.. monna odipoyina dani gurinchi antunnavu.. Dhoni leka pothey first two matches kooda gelichundevallu kaadu..

Lol dhoni lekapothe first 2 matches gelichedhi kaadha...avunu dhoni ne out chesaadu stoinis ni monna 2nd match...

Vundocchu maree intha..

59 minutes ago, MRI said:

Bro oka saari dhoni starting matches choodu very poor footwork...edho batting tho kottukocchadu..

Slowly he improved  his keeping skills baa...ippatiki dhoni ki catching lo problem ey he is good at stumping and run outs

MS Dhoni reportedly wanted Ranchi ODI to be his final international match in India

India wicketkeeper MS Dhoni played in the first three ODIs of the ongoing five-match series against Australia. He contributed to the Indian win in Hyderabad ODI, making an unbeaten fifty and helping Kedar Jadhav win the match.

In the next two matches, Dhoni scored a golden duck and in Ranchi, scored 26 runs before missing a yorker from Adam Zampa and getting bowled. Then BCCI announced that MS Dhoni was being rested for the next two ODIs in Mohali and Delhi. This came as a surprise for many Dhoni fans as they expected the former India captain to play all the five matches, as these are the last international assignments for Team India before the commencement of the 2019 World Cup.

However, now there are speculations that MS Dhoni might have played his final international match in India in front of home crowd and people, who are sources of these developments, reportedly mentioned that a lot of thought went into Dhoni asking for rest for the last two games, after the Ranchi match.

As per reports in Mumbai Mirror, MS Dhoni wanted his last international match in India to be in front of his home town crowd in Ranchi. It is widely expected that MS Dhoni is going to call time on his illustrious career after the ICC World Cup 2019 in England and Wales and wished to have his final hurrah in India in front of his people in Ranchi.

Given that BCCI gave a farewell match to Ashish Nehra some time back in Delhi, if Dhoni had wished for the same in Ranchi, the BCCI would have been more than happy to do the same to him. But Dhoni being Dhoni, has never been for big gestures during his career. As many remember, he went out of Test cricket without a bang, hanging up his gloves in the middle of the Test series in Australia in 2014.

There cannot be a bigger stage than the World Cup to call time on a career, as evident from Imran Khan’s final bow in the 1992 World Cup, when he had announced that this tournament would be his last and he retired after leading Pakistan to the championship.

Such a fairytale ending can happen with Dhoni as well, since the last time the Indian team won the World Cup in 2011, they did for Sachin Tendulkar and this time, it could very well be for MS Dhoni. However, Dhoni’s manager Arun Pandey has denied any such plans of Dhoni of retiring after the World Cup, if the Mumbai Mirror reports are believed.