desha bhakti ekkuvaithey, meeku meerey sollu chepkondi ra..

uttermost

Just now, RealKingMaker said:

If you don't want people to argue, keep your hatred ideology to yourself. Stop the buffoonery.

stop crying like a little kid. if you think what you do is 'argument', then you belong in 7th grade. don't talk to adults.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• uttermost

• RealKingMaker

• sinthakaai

• cosmopolitan

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, RealKingMaker said:

If you don't want people to argue, keep your hatred ideology to yourself. Stop the buffoonery.

you are okay with army killing 400 people, 100 of them civilians, and I'm the one with hatred ideology? lol.

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

again you are making pronouncements that have no meaning. you want peace in Kashmir, but on your terms. i.e. on govt of India's terms, not on kashmir people's terms..

is that how TG's statehood was achieved? were the Andhras allowed to vote on state separation? lol.

what religious hatred? learn history of Kashmir.. Kashmir didn't see a single religious riot until the 1980s, when entire India was burning from religious clashes. It started when India (rajiv Gandhi) poked his nose and rigged an election in kashmir. things reached a crescendo pretty soon.

They are not equal to any other citizen of the country. They live under military rule. lol. do you live under military rule in Hyd?

They themselves need to be blamed for military rule. They are the ones creating unrest. Tell me what are the Kashmir terms for peace. This is a serious question.

6 minutes ago, RealKingMaker said:

Whatever, you don't need to call me names. Iam just countering your argument, not talking about you.

if you are so sensitive about being called asshole.. then don't get on the internet.

or stay with your anti-cbn batch, so they can protect you from assholes like me.

fcuk off.

2 minutes ago, RealKingMaker said:

They themselves need to be blamed for military rule. They are the ones creating unrest. Tell me what are the Kashmir terms for peace. This is a serious question.

Kashmir terms are simple... some of them asking for freedom.. so referendum is the solution. Not having army there forever in the name of fighting militancy. it requires serious sick mind to justify that crap.

how can civilians be blamed in a clash between gun weilding army and rock weilding civilians?

3 minutes ago, uttermost said:

your arguments are trash. it does make you a psycho asshole. what's the big deal.

you are a hypocrite who says one thing for TG and another for Kashmir.

so its best if you stop engaging with me. because I will keep calling you an asshole.

TG is a state movement and Kashmir is secession movement. Both are different and you know it.

2 minutes ago, RealKingMaker said:

if the referendum does tell that Kashmiris want to be with India.. it will give indian govt great legitimacy, and things can go from there.

atleast the earlier govt fed the hurriyat sh1t leaders, and other separatists, so the violence was kept to a minimum.

this guy, goaded by people like you, declared that he'll identify and eliminate militants.. and what was the result? maximum number of soldiers, civilians dying in the past 4yrs.

this is what Indian people asked for. don't pretend like you didn't ask for it.

6 minutes ago, uttermost said:

stop crying like a little kid. if you think what you do is 'argument', then you belong in 7th grade. don't talk to adults.

I might belong to 3rd grade. Iam not looking for any certificates. Just answer the questions.

1 minute ago, RealKingMaker said:

TG is a state movement and Kashmir is secession movement. Both are different and you know it.

what's the difference? to an andhra guy, TG seceded from Andhra.. 

I don't know it. explain it. referendum was promised to kashmir. when did it happen?

don't be a dishonest prick.

Just now, RealKingMaker said:

I might belong to 3rd grade. Iam not looking for any certificates. Just answer the questions.

you won't answer any question directed at you.. because all of them are uncomfortable.. and requires the answer that strong arm tactics of the army in killing civilians is necessary..

may be police should have been much more cruel than they were to TG movement people.. you guys got lucky may be.

5 minutes ago, RealKingMaker said:

state didn't kill anyone in TG movement.. while 100s of thousands are killed by army, and women raped in kashmir.

you are talking like a tool of india. and you want argument. lol.

4 minutes ago, uttermost said:

Kashmir terms are simple... some of them asking for freedom.. so referendum is the solution. Not having army there forever in the name of fighting militancy. it requires serious sick mind to justify that crap.

how can civilians be blamed in a clash between gun weilding army and rock weilding civilians?

What is that freedom going to give them compared to existing freedom they will get(not the current situation, but just like any other state if peace prevails there). And if still referrendam is needed, current time is not right time as religious hatred is stoked to insane levels there. India cannot afford to get into splits for religious reasons. After all everyone is allowed to follow their religion. I don't think they have any other reasons than religious terms for a seperate country. 

7 minutes ago, RealKingMaker said:

bottomline: every population has the right to determine how to be ruled.

having military in there, and asking for 'peace' is the most disgusting thing one can do.

is there a plan to get out of kashmir, and its timeline? does anyone in India ask these questions of the govt?

5 minutes ago, uttermost said:

what's the difference? to an andhra guy, TG seceded from Andhra.. 

I don't know it. explain it. referendum was promised to kashmir. when did it happen?

don't be a dishonest prick.

Referrendam is promised to United Kashmir. But it's occupied by Pakistan now. If it should be done, should be done in entire Kashmir, for which Pakistan will not agree.