India needs a border wall

mettastar

1 minute ago, Chinna84 said:

u r dog's first. 

why should India stay calm ? ee patthitthu maatalu velli  Paki vaalaki cheppuko po..and why should apologize to kashmiri people ? troops endhuku pull out cheyaali ?

and may be we need to build a wall for you in this db 

lol. build whatever you want. I don't give a fcuk.

india should apologize to kashmiri people because it killed more a lakh of them in the last 20yrs. and many injured, even kids.. many women raped, etc

Just now, Chinna84 said:

Nara vaari intiki mana prajaneekaniki oka border wall create chesthe, Desham motham baaguntundhemo alochinchu.

Good joke. bagane try chesav..

21 minutes ago, uttermost said:

lol. build whatever you want. I don't give a fcuk.

india should apologize to kashmiri people because it killed more a lakh of them in the last 20yrs. and many injured, even kids.. many women raped, etc

do you think they killed Kashmiri ppl without any reason -  you  are calling them as ppl, but I may call them as some "j1had1sts".

2 minutes ago, Chinna84 said:

do you think they killed Kashmiri ppl without any reason -  you  are calling them as ppl, but I may call them as some "j1had1sts".

do you think they have a reason to keep killing for 20yrs? 

are you calling the whole kashmiri people as jihadists? are you an asshole? religion gajji asshole?

Just now, uttermost said:

do you think they have a reason to keep killing for 20yrs? 

are you calling the whole kashmiri people as jihadists? are you an asshole? religion gajji asshole?

yes, ofcourse there is a reason - in terms of national security issue.

And I didn't call all Kashmiri ppl as J1had1sts - I mentioned "some". Kallu chupinchuko doctor dhaggara ....

and nuvvu religion gajji gurinchi matladuthunnava ? - you spoke most of the sh1t abt Hindutva Leaders/Hindus/Rich ppl - mari appudu emaindhi nee lafda lo prema ?

17 minutes ago, Chinna84 said:

yes, ofcourse there is a reason - in terms of national security issue.

And I didn't call all Kashmiri ppl as J1had1sts - I mentioned "some". Kallu chupinchuko doctor dhaggara ....

and nuvvu religion gajji gurinchi matladuthunnava ? - you spoke most of the sh1t abt Hindutva Leaders/Hindus/Rich ppl - mari appudu emaindhi nee lafda lo prema ?

Hindutva is a religion, or a political ideology? yeah Hindu rich ppl are disgusting hypocrites, muslim rich are too.. if there are muslim/xian rich ppl in this db, i'll talk about them too.

I didn't call the Hindu rich terms that will used to hunt them down. I just call them assholes. which they are.

national security issue is not a reason to kill so many kashmiris. and create new revolutionaries every week. 

1 hour ago, mettastar said:

who all agree .. 

Instead of big statues lets start building a border wall .. Bangla gaallani chinki gaalani andariki check pettachu .. Paki gallaki kuda of-course 

uncle himalayas meeda wall kattali antunnavaa? nijam ga@3$%